Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Eager to contribute significant management consulting expertise toward proactively supporting a dynamic company in optimizing overall performance.
Areas of Strength
Program Management & Community Leadership
Organizational Development, Team-Building, Strategic Planning,
Human Resource Development, Community Relations
Budgeting, Problem Solving, Goal Setting & Attainment, Research
Communication Skills, Cost Control, Conflict Resolution
M.A., Applied Economics
John's Hopkins University, Washington, D.C., 2004
B.A., Economics C Minor in Political Science
Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
Honors: John F. Kennedy Scholarship Award; Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
Focus Tutoring Services, 1985 to Present
- Established, launched and currently operate successful tutoring service to enhance students academic success in mathematics including algebra, geometry, physics, and economics.
New Testament Church of God, Pennsylvania, 2000 to 2007
- Partnered with Senior Minister in closely evaluating, restructuring and improving utilization of human and physical resources.
- Facilitated workshops, seminars and conferences on topics such as leadership and organizational structure.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Provided in-depth consultative management to Chester Community Church with a focus on leadership, defining priorities and goals, and fortifying team cooperation.
State Department of Community & Economic Development, Pennsylvania, 2003 to 2004
- Played an integral role in driving cooperative legislative efforts between Pennsylvania House of Representatives and Department of Community and Economic Development.
- Identified and analyzed major economic development opportunities and deficiencies in Pennsylvania, Baltimore and California.
- Collected and analyzed key data, and interviewed community development specialists and city planners.
- Summarized findings related to urban decay, blighted housing and community development.
- Uncovered and reported on influential and successful strategies used by cities to successfully recover from economic decline.
- Diligently reported on policies related to downtown revitalization and leveraging programs such as 'Keystone Opportunity Zone' and 'Elm Street'.
Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania, 2001 to 2003
- Supported Director and Coordinator of Learning Assistance in recruiting minorities for School of Business.
- Defined classroom goals and developed curriculum content.
- Provided supplementary instruction to students struggling with World History; successfully elevated grades by 50%.
Microsoft Word, Excel, and SAS
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!