yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient retail manager eager to contribute marketing expertise as well as strong business operation skills and natural sales talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected retail sales manager with distinguished 8-year career leading business sales operations.
- gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving store revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns.
- consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
- extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations.
- repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations.
- expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
- experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- dynamic communication, conflict resolution, multi-tasking, and relationship management skills.
sales general agent american income life insurance company 2009-present
- successfully steer sales operations of life and accidental insurance to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively hire, train and direct staff and actively collaborated in operational functions such as new employee leadership training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- facilitate productive client relations by establishing credibility, discerning client needs and providing appropriate coverage recommendations.
- actively promoted to senior manager within 6 months, while remaining top producer within the company, earning the most recognition in the agency by the state director.
general manager unique home fashions, inc. 2008-2009
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from policy establishment, sales forecasting and comprehensive purchasing to marketing, merchandising and inventory management.
- tasked with managing diverse workforce, effectively boosted morale through attentive scheduling support and innovative performance improvement incentives.
general manager dream d cor, inc. 2007-2009
- drove comprehensive merchandising, purchasing and marketing plans for exclusive home furnishing store, effectively generating sales.
general manager value discount 2001-2009
- successfully expanded store from 1 to 10 store locations through the establishment of store policies, sales strategies, innovative marketing plans, and creative floor merchandising.
associates degree springfield technical community college 2007
graduate leadership development school; american income life insurance company 2009
insurance licensing class philip prata agency date
life/accident/health/credit/travel insurance license state of massachusetts date
life/accident/health/credit/travel insurance license state of connecticut date
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!