results-oriented professional with solid skill in office administration, customer service, account management, and quality assurance. proven capacity to handle variable functions necessary in supporting a successful entity. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associates with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to identify the needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of an organization.
administrative assistance / leadership / account maintenance / client relations
written & verbal communication / professional development and training
selva marina country club, city, state, 12/2006 c 01/2001
- monitored food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that guidelines such as those for special requests are followed.
- examined trays to ensure that they contain required items and placed food servings on plates and trays according to orders or instructions.
- took food orders and relayed orders to kitchens or serving counters to be filled.
- assessed food preparation and serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures were followed.
state farm, city, state, 01/2006 c 07/2006
- conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- determined charges for services requested, collected deposits or payments, or arranged for billing.
- referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- reviewed insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- contacted customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
optimul billing solutions, city, state, 12/1988 c 12/2005
quality assurance and trainer
university of north florida
bachelor of arts in english; minor in education, 2009
florida state college of jacksonville
associate in arts degree, 2007
volunteer, boys & girls club
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!