skilled sonography professional skilled in observing gauges, recorder, and video screens of data analysis systems during imaging of cardiovascular system. consistently monitor patients' comfort and safety during tests, alerting physicians/healthcare professionals to abnormalities or changes in patient responses.
sonography / patient care / medical procedures / clinical experience / cardiac monitoring
institute of medical ultrasound c atlanta, georgia
cardiac sonography c graduation 3/2010
western michigan university c kalamazoo, michigan
bachelor of business administration c december 1991
major c accounting; minor c general business
yavapai regional medical center, prescott, arizona
cardiac sonography student, 10/2008 c present
• perform adult echo s with ge vivid 7 and ge vivid 9, pharmacological stress echo s, and stress echo s and provide summary of technical findings to physician for use in medical diagnosis.
• maintain records that include patient information, sonographs, interpretations, and records such as pathology, biopsy, or post-operative reports.
• decide which images to include, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas.
• operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape, and composition of blood, organs, tissues, and bodily masses such as fluid accumulations.
• observe screen during scan to ensure that image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments to equipment as required.
• select appropriate settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, pllc (wci brokers), flagstaff, arizona
independent agent/business broker, 03/2005 c present
• assisted business owners in marketing and ultimately selling their business for profit.
• monitored fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
• acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
• appraised property values, assessing financial statements when relevant or supporting efforts to secure an sba loan for purchasing businesses.
quizno's sub, flagstaff, arizona
multi unit franchise owner, 3/2000 c 02/2005
• facilitated short- and long-term operations goals for 3 quizno s sub franchise restaurants including site selection and lease negotiation for all 3 sites.
• ensured compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in dining facilities.
• reviewed food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
• counted money and made bank deposits.
• investigated and resolved complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
• coordinated assignments of cooking personnel to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation.
• scheduled and received food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
• monitored budgets and payroll records, and reviewed financial transactions ensuring that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
sound pro, flagstaff, arizona
business manager, 08/1995 c 03/2000
• generated monthly financial statements, vendor invoices, and monthly/quarterly tax returns.
• facilitated financial management functions such as processing payroll and benefits administration, and tracking company cash accounts.
• utilized computerized accounting system according to generally accepted accounting principles.
family services, inc., lafayette, indiana
director of finance
• stood as member of family services, inc. 4-person management team.
• prepared financial reports for each of family services 13 cost centers and 23 funding sources.
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an entry-level sonographer capacity and i wish to submit my resume for your review. in advance, i would like to thank you for your time and consideration of my qualifications.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include education and experience in sonography where as i gained insurmountable experience in adult echo s with ge vivid 7 and ge vivid 9, pharmacological stress echo s, and stress echo s.
as you continue to read my resume you shall see i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward making a significant impact on the profitability of each of my previous employers.
as i seek to transfer to your organization, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!