Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
2407 Academy Circle E, #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Phone: (xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
Client Relationship Management General Ledger (G/L)
Accounts Payable & Receivable (A/P & A/R) Journal Entries
Bank Reconciliations Financial Statement Preparation
Financial Reporting Budgeting & Analysis
Regulatory Compliance Billing & Invoices
B.S. Degree in Accounting, Florida State University, 2005
CPA designation in progress
Central Florida Accounting Services, 2008 to Present
- Provide accounting and full-charge bookkeeping services to restaurants, e-commerce organizations, retail establishments, dentist offices, and executive search firms.
- Process invoices, perform bank reconciliations, and record payroll in QuickBooks.
- Adhere to tax rules and regulations in reporting new hire data to the State of Florida, and preparing/submitting quarterly tax reports, sales tax reports, year-end 1099 forms, and W2s.
Community Resource Management, Inc, Orlando, FL, 2009 to 2010
- Oversaw corporate accounting functions and participated in HOA (homeowners association) accounting.
- Processed G/L, A/P, A/R, and reconciliations of three subsidiaries, analyzed financial statements, and conformed to GAAP requirements.
- Prepared consolidation worksheet to eliminate intercompany transactions as part of closing process.
Accountemps, Inc., 2007 to 2008
Temporary Accounting Clerk
- Resolved significant backlog of vendor invoices.
- Disbursed payments for invoices, performed bank reconciliations, reported daily sales, and generated financial reports and expense analyses.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Processed and posted cash receipts to customer accounts, recorded journal entries for equity transfers, and disbursed escrow funds to appropriate recipients.
- Conducted bank reconciliations of escrow accounts, validated ledger accounts, and rectified discrepancies.
Mortgage Unlimited of Central FL, Inc./Paradise One Realty, Kissimmee, FL, 2004 to 2007
Accounting Assistant / Mortgage Broker & Real Estate Agent
- Administered payables, disbursed funds, prepared 1099 forms for subcontractors, and examined transactions and financial statements prior to submission to CPA.
- In role as mortgage broker and agent, critically evaluated borrowers creditworthiness and guided clients in selling or purchasing real estate.
2-1-1 Big Bend, Inc., Tallahassee, FL, 2004
Fiscal Assistant II (AP/AR Clerk)
- Oversaw accounts payable and receivable for non-profit organization.
- Coded invoices, disbursed funds, processed payroll, and maintained spreadsheets.
- Posted donations and endowments, remitted sales tax payments, reconciled bank statements, and contributed to budget planning and administration.
Florida Auditor General, Tallahassee, FL, 2002 to 2003
Audit Assistant (Intern)
- Researched and reviewed Florida Statutes regarding audit rules, compiled audit work papers, and generated financial statements.
Florida Department of Revenue, Tallahassee, FL, 2001 to 2002
Fiscal Assistant I
- Collected payments from taxpayers and monitored compliance with Florida sales tax laws and regulations.
Ramada Inn & Holiday Inn Select, Tallahassee, FL, 1999 to 2001
Accounts Receivable Manager
- Administered A/R for two hotels by processing cash receipts and deposits, examining aging reports for past due receivables, and re-billing customers accordingly as needed.
- Monitored customer billing while overseeing group billings for conventions and meetings.
- Directly supported Controller with coding and processing payables and input into QuickBooks.
Computer / Software Skills
QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Peachtree
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!