~ Dedicated Manager with solid operations leadership experience eager to contribute
underwriting talents and customer service proficiency toward supporting a dynamic lending company in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Excellent documentation, prioritization, planning, and interpersonal skills.
Solid experience in consumer mortgage underwriting.
Advanced knowledge and awareness of lending rules, regulations, and products.
Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to confidentiality, integrity, and accuracy.
Outstanding blend of training, leadership, motivational, and organizational skills.
Able to analyze business operations to maximize competitive positioning, identify opportunities for revenue growth and process improvements, ensure and optimize sustainability, and achieve exemplary levels of customer satisfaction.
Ability to establish cohesive working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Dependable, loyal, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
Enterprise Funding Group LLC, Grand Rapids, MI, 2007 to Present
Credit Analyst / Senior Funding Coordinator
Establish, nurture and maintain strong business partner and customer relations, vital to optimizing revenue growth and market share.
Review and determine credit worthiness of applications for commercial equipment leases and ensure financing terms adhere to company underwriting guidelines.
Meticulously review contract documentation to ensure compliance.
Expertly secure lien placement vehicle titling and filing of financing statements under Uniform Commercial Code RA9.
Proactively identify, contact, and resolve past due accounts while contributing to remarketing activities for repossessed equipment.
Countrywide Home Loans, Grand Rapids, MI, 2005 to 2007
Brought on board full-time after successful completion of assignment by K-Force Staffing.
Proficiently performed underwriting of reduced documentation mortgages via proprietary Underwriting Expert System and Desktop Underwriter software.
Applied sharp multi-tasking expertise toward ordering, reviewing and processing documentation required to clear loan conditions, coordinating closing, and maintaining mortgage pipeline.
Expeditiously inputted registration data for mortgage submissions and verified proper pricing.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Ferrellgas, Holland, MI, 2004 to 2005
- Spearheaded full spectrum of administrative functions inclusive of accounts payable and receivable, payroll, business correspondence, program administration, ordering supplies, and customer service.
- Demonstrated exemplary communication skills in delegating tasks to administrative staff and coordinating driver assignments.
Best Buy, Inc., various locations, MI, 1997 to 2004
Directed full-scope retail store operations from ordering merchandise and coordinating sales promotions, to steering loss prevention and creating pricing policies to optimize profit levels.
Leveraged considerable human resources abilities to interview, hire, train, and supervise over 100 employees, devise work schedules, determine salaries, and resolve conflicts.
Resourcefully wrote and implemented best practice in controllable expense tracking.
Awarded as district s Top Gun Operations Manager from 2001 to 2002 and earned recognition as Specialty Coach.
Exercised polished problem solving capabilities to swiftly resolve customer complaints.
Demonstrated outstanding skills in P&L administration to successfully elevate profitability.
Championed grand openings for two new Best Buy locations by overseeing all staffing and hiring.
- Trained, mentored, coached and managed 30 customer service representatives in sales efforts, boosting staff productivity, fortifying customer satisfaction, and increasing company revenue.
- Participated in and supervised inventory control, cash reconciliations, and records management.
- Continuously analyzed, streamlined, and improved office operations related to accounting, payroll, records management, correspondence, sales tracking, and inventory management.
- Motivated, managed and coordinated operations personnel, heavily focusing on bolstering profitability, cost control, and efficiency.
- Standardized retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
LeaseTeam (Lease Plus and Lease Sales Manager), ACT!, PeopleSoft, Oracle (Human Resource applications), Microsoft Office Suite, and Campbell Customer-Based Scheduling software.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!