yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven professional seeking a challenging position in planning and allocations management, where expertise in retail forecasting, employee development, technical systems, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
a results-oriented manager offering over twelve years professional experience; qualified in business analysis and management. in-depth expertise in spreadsheet analysis and forecasting. strong hands on knowledge of staff supervision, training, and mentoring. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. awarded for highest division sales. core competencies include:
strategic planning retail distribution budget planning
merchandise displays sales and marketing inventory control
procurement warehousing performance standards
safety & compliance team leadership technical support
liz claiborne and juicy couture 2004-present
planning and allocation manager
- successfully introduced juicy couture to outlet markets, including store setup, financial goals, and fixture planning.
- effectively collaborate with cft members to ensure financial strategies and merchandise goals.
- develop receipt flow strategy to achieve budget.
- consistently train, develop, and manage store planners to ensure quality customer service.
ann taylor loft 2003-2004
- effectively collaborated with planners to determine store profiles and dept/class plans for openings.
- consistently analyzed and managed store performance at the department and class level.
j. crew 2000-2003
senior financial analyst, 2003
- successfully managed overall financial analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, tracking and analyzing results.
- consistently provided analytical support for overhead departments currently managed by finance team.
associate planner/retail planning, 2000-2003
- successfully planned $3m women s footwear initiative; forecasted weekly financial and inventorial reports.
- responsible for supervision of 145 retail stores; maximized sales and maintained appropriate bom and woh levels.
- effectively created new store's merchandise assortment; analyzed and reacted to post opening trends.
salomon smith barney 1998-2000
portfolio analyst intern
- consistently assisted financial advisor in generate spreadsheet analysis of clients portfolios.
- proficiently performed special projects in stocks, mutual funds, and other securities.
j. crew 1996-1998
- successfully promoted customer loyalty, repeat business, and referrals through ensuring quality customer service.
montclair state university, upper montclair, nj. 1999
bachelor of arts in economics
university of rhode island, kingston, ri.
studies in accounting 1995-1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!