regional sales manager
versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven regional sales management professional with proven experience in the highly competitive orthopedic sales sector. long-respected for advanced abilities in district management, business development, client acquisition, and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in staff leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving product launches to meet strict timelines. excels at managing employees, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives. adeptly decodes complex situations and deploys business instinct to present logical plans then delegates effectively, remains committed to outcome, and embraces flexible goal attainment.
district management / business development / strategic planning / relationship management
sales leadership / clinical knowledge & expertise / market penetration
team building & motivation
- nominated for the prestigious "distributor of the year" in 2 of the past 5 years.
- increased georgia sales an average of more than 21% per year.
- built the top producing allograft tissue territory in the country.
interpore international, inc.
- developed the #1 sales region nationwide with strong professional development strategies and management of territory representatives.
- awarded a trip to bermuda for achieving the highest sales of any region.
- remained instrumental in helping the company go public.
origin medsystems, inc.
- converted competitive accounts, including 1 of the busiest general surgeons in the country.
arthrex, inc., atlanta, georgia 10/1994 c present
sales manager, hillco medical, georgia 01/2003
regional sales manager, total orthopedics, georgia 10/1994 c 01/2003
- demonstrate exemplary leadership attributes in directing a 24-member sales team in business development efforts in georgia districts, implementing quarterly and annual strategic plans that built a lucrative territory.
- leverage proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs, achieving superior sales results and establishing a low tenured district with consistent growth in annual profit margins.
- oversee actual surgical procedures performed by orthopedic surgeons utilizing arthrex instrumentation to gain further understanding of products.
- merge proven motivational and organizational talents to define cadaver training program for orthopedic surgeons and podiatrists.
- apply an in-depth understanding of products and surgical techniques gained through interaction with orthopedic surgeons, engineers, and product managers to develop and maintain a strong client base in the highly competitive managed care industry.
- secure consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast client base through successful relationship and account management, networking, consultative sales and communication.
- implement business development strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities and established tactical goals that complied with overall corporate objectives.
interpore international, inc., boynton beach, florida
field marketing manager
- enhanced opportunities through the development, implementation, and direction of successful professional development strategies that maximize sales and profitability throughout 120 reps.
- planned and facilitated plan of action meetings, providing leadership and direction to sales representatives in the execution of daily roles and responsibilities.
- demonstrated exemplary critical thinking abilities during
distribution agreement negotiation with 14 orthopedic agencies throughout
the southeastern us.
origin medsystems, inc., west palm beach, florida
- implemented highly effective sales/distribution strategies that improved sales representative performance, results, and morale, developing high performance, results driven teams.
- delivered comprehensive training to sales representatives on all aspects of business planning, strategic planning, lead generation, hospital calls/presentations, increasing access and routing.
- launched innovative laproscopic instruments and interacted with surgeons and hospitals in south florida after corporate conversion from orthopedics.
***district manager for core-vent corporation, west palm beach, fl***
***field product marketing specialist for htr sciences, dallas, tx***
bachelor of science degree in
bio-engineering ~ texas a&m university
emphasis in human anatomy and bio-mechanics
- completed all pre-med requirements
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!