yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope administrative support experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 5 years of solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise within business operations, legal support, office management, and client support capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- skilled at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem-solving, and relationship management skills.
reagan home improvement 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from staff scheduling, drafting correspondence and tracking employee attendance to processing billing, purchasing supplies and calendaring.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
scruples caf 1999-2009
- effectively trained all new staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as conducting ongoing staff training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- proficiently maintained a clean, pleasing and safe environment for patrons, ensuring repeat business.
maryjo whelan, esq., llc. 1998-1999
- responsible for preparing all legal correspondence, transcribed depositions and fielding high-volume multi-line phone system.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding the ethical standards of the legal profession.
butler business school bridgeport, ct 1998
certificate of secretarial studies
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!