yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪
results-driven district manager with expertise in high-volume retail eager to contribute expertise in operations, team building, customer service, and administration toward actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
a results-oriented manager with experience in business operations, client services, and store sales development. in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop new markets. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success.
~ key achievements ~
consistently recognized as top performer in store conversion
#1 store for revenue achieved through special events, 2006
district top volume and conversion store, 2001-2006
assistant manager k & g fashions 2009-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from visual store presentations and store safety/security to developing key-holders and customer service.
- assisted manager in boosting store from the 7th to 4th in the company in sales plan performance.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
district manager acorn division of christopher & banks 2006-2008
- successfully supervise and develop 9 company stores in a tri-state area, responsible for new store startup.
- manage broad scope of operational activities including sales/marketing, customer service, visual store presentations, store safety and security.
- effectively hire, train and direct store personnel, including district managers, and actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as team-building, evaluating performance and providing guidance.
- responsible for a wide variety of financial duties, including store audits, monthly payroll allocation, employee raises and new hire implementation.
manager the children s place 2001-2006
- proactively supported the company in driving growth by strategically launching new stores to expand revenue channels and market penetration
- effectively managed payroll functions to drive company sales and maintain consistent profit increases.
area manager/store manager paul harris 2000-2001
- acting as district point person, trained new store managers, retrained employees in under-performing stores and provided store troubleshooting.
sales manager eddie bauer 1999-2000
- consistently ensured all corporate operations and sales/marketing procedures were properly executed.
district trainer/store manager this end up 1998-1999
- successfully transformed underperforming store into the sales producer of 1% over corporate plan.
manager victoria s secret 1997-1998
operations manager sport mart 1994-1997
store manager t. j. maxx 1987-1994
wooster business college wooster, oh
earl wheeler school of retail pittsburg , pa
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!