Senior-level Project/Program Manager with proficiency in change management,
team-building, and navigating cost-saving process improvements eager to contribute to the employer's bottom-line results.
Excel in project plan development, scope management, risk identification and assessment, quality management, resource allocation, and expeditiously driving the complete project life cycle for large-scale, business-critical applications.
Manage, mentor, coach, and motivate cross-functional project team members to display productivity and performance excellence.
Outstanding skills in requirements definition, creating proposals, managing vendors, strategic partnership-building, P&L, and risk management.
Adept at escalations and complex problem management, workflow management, building scalable strategic models for sustainability, and creating and managing work breakdown structure against project milestones.
Highly skilled in assessing and facilitating decisions around project scope and schedule with key stakeholders.
Group Program Manager (2007 to Present)
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership talents in building, managing and enhancing service delivery and change portfolio for Business & Productivity Services enabling Exchange and Directory services.
- Formulate project scope for Microsoft s biggest, best and newest enterprise customers.
- Cost-effectively perform budget planning/control, devise operational plans and strategies, prepare forecasts and schedules, and steer change governance, business and service strategy, and process engineering and delivery.
- Recruit, develop, supervise and oversee FTE and vendors.
Sr. Program Manager (2004 to 2006)
- Spearheaded Exchange, LCS, SharePoint and Managed Desktop for Software as a service.
- Exercised sharp analytical thinking abilities to develop, track and administer project plan and service delivery framework.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Proactively developed and managed SharePoint sites to seamlessly coordinate project plans and details to internal and external strategic partners.
Employed RACI model to define and clarify roles and responsibilities of strategic partners, vital to maximizing individual productivity and accountability.
Leveraged strong prioritization skills to coordinate program workstream development, business group on-boarding/go live planning, and project documentation.
Served as program s key point of contact to precisely track delivery of technical solution milestones and deliverables, and efficiently managed and resolved service-related issues.
Prepared and provided comprehensive reports to executive management.
Monitored and enforced compliance with internal Project Management best practices and PMI methodology and procedures.
Program Manager (1993 to 2003)
- Expeditiously facilitate global deployment of SharePoint Portal, WSS and Exchange services.
- Built process model for pilot and production encompassing documentation, classification, operational readiness, communication, pre-production testing and service management review.
- Adhered to best practices in establishing metrics-based reporting and decision-making process.
- Generated documentation for proof of concept feasibility studies used with Microsoft clients.
- Directed, motivated, empowered, supervised and led project team in meeting expectations for milestones and deliverables.
- Expedited project completion for multiple initiatives by utilizing SharePoint to showcase product features, manage deliverables and project plans, share documents and slide libraries, and link to other relevant information and sites.
Contributed significant documentation skills toward preparing SOWs, business requirements documents, training documents and project process documents.
Ensured business continuity in orchestrating transition of projects to Operations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!