results-driven internet marketing executive eager to contribute superior business development skills and depth of technical knowledge toward supporting a successful high-tech company in increasing profitability.
offer 15 years of progressive marketing experience, with expertise in developing technological solutions and innovative online marketing structures. effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop highly competitive markets. proficiently assess client-specific needs to create customized marketing plans, e-commerce platforms, and brand positioning tactics for a diverse account base. cost-effectively manage all aspects of operations; solid record of building, leading, and managing top-performing support teams. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. consistently achieve critical deadlines, demonstrably boost profitability, and attain superior levels of client satisfaction.
~ key achievements ~
- achieved 66% increase in sales conversion rates while reducing marketing costs by 28% for channeladvisor through strategic multi-variant and segmentation testing and results analysis.
- directed the launch of new geolearning product line responsible for boosting corporate bottom-line profits by 34% in first year; additionally coordinated and managed the launch of three new versions of geomaestro saas, the company s primary product.
- increased aol s same-store sales by over 275% through effective e-commerce marketing strategies.
- founded inex corporation, led company to attain value of $20m, and negotiated company sale to itc learning, the world leader in industrial skills training.
product marketing manager, channeladvisor corporation, morrisville, nc 2007 2009
- successfully designed and executed the strategic marketing vision for this leading provider of multi-channel e-commerce solutions for a diverse range of retailers; developed search, comparison shopping, marketplaces, stores, and rich media products.
- created marketing website as well as marketing collateral and surveys; ensured departmental adherence to budget guidelines.
senior director of product management & product marketing, geolearning, inc., des moines, ia 2003 2007
- steered marketing, brand positioning, and product direction for new releases of learning management system products.
senior marketing manager, america online, inc., dulles, va 1998 2002
- effectively managed creative development efforts regarding the e-commerce web platform for aol s comprehensive property portfolio; built, launched, and administered storefronts for multiple prominent properties.
co-founder and chief marketing officer, inex corporation, chantilly, va 1995 1998
- pioneered the industry s first cross-platform web based training (wbt) company and oversaw all marketing efforts.
lead designer, gm hughes, arlington, va 1994 1996
- directed design team in creating computer based training (cbt) modules for the aviation and technology industries.
mba in marketing, university of miami school of business, coral gables, fl 2007
bfa in computer graphics & animation, summa cum laude, st. andrews presbyterian college, laurinburg, nc 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!