yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope office management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive office manage experience, including expertise within medical office administration, billing/finance, personnel supervision, and patient service capacities.
- skilled at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and employee management strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, administration, and relationship management skills.
little falls family practice 2003-present
- actively support physician in a wide range of operations, from ekg's and phlebotomy to direct patient care and treatment education.
- manage broad scope of administrative functions, including file maintenance, billing and collections.
- effectively place advertisements, conduct interviews and hire office staff; actively collaborate in operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
dr. navid s office 1985-2003
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from administration, customer service and employee supervision to supply purchasing and accounting/finance.
- successfully steered office operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
member office managers organization of northern virginia 2003-present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!