yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
800 country place dr. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented licensed vocational nurse seeking a challenging acute care position where expertise in healthcare support, patient care and organization skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- offer solid and progressive experience as a compassionate licensed vocational nurse, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- in depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of updated procedures to ensure quality customer care practices.
- effectively provide care and support to patients before and after a broad range of surgeries. experience working inside and outside the sterile field in the operating room in collaboration with doctors, nurses and healthcare staff. consistently attend to those treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness.
labor & delivery
- successfully provide care to women in labor, with labor complications within the operating room or recently delivered. actively collaborate with doctors and nurses in developing plans to aid in the safe delivery of healthy babies.
- actively support nurses, physicians and healthcare staff in aiding and supporting the mental health of patients with acute or chronic psychiatric needs.
- consistently provide immediate care for patients during the critical or emergency phase of an illness or trauma. quickly identify life-threatening problems and rapidly arrange necessary care.
kaiser permanente 1989-2007
lead licensed vocational nurse
- effectively managed a broad range of daily patient care functions in collaboration with healthcare staff, including the administration of po, id, sub-q, and im medications.
- consistently monitored patients during entire stay at healthcare facility, from initial physical assessment and admission to stabilizing patients for transfer.
- handled a wide variety of patient care and staff support duties, including blood draws, iv insertion, wound dressing, and respiratory procedures.
- successfully instructed patients and family members on patient care procedures and good health habits.
coursework toward an associates of science in nursing regents/excelsior college 1999-2001
coursework toward associates of science in nursing chapman college 1981
nursing prerequisites los angeles community colleges 1976-1979
certificate of completion houston public school of vocational nursing 1962-1963
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!