task-oriented and results-driven business professional with a variety of transferrable skills relevant to numerous industries. highly-skilled leader and supervisor with strong insight into teambuilding.
operations / management & supervision / policies & procedures / human resources
retail sales / written & verbal communication / entrepreneurial spirit
owner/operator, 2000 c 2009, name of business, city, state
owner/operator, 2008, name of business, city, state
owner/operator, 2002 c 2006, subway sandwiches restaurant, city, state
- coordinate the operations of successful companies and private sector organizations.
- formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use of materials and human resources.
- handle a variety of functions diverse in nature and classified in various functional areas of management such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
- oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- review financial statements, sales/activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- establish personnel requirements, interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those processes.
- plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other staff as required.
- determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and discounts, based on forecasts of customer demand.
spokesperson, canada safeway
salesperson (plumbing & heating), sears c canada
salesperson (plumbing & heating), home depot c canada
- greeted customers and ascertained what each customer wanted or needed.
- described merchandise and explained use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtained merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- computed sales prices, totaled purchases and received and processed cash or credit payment.
- maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
volunteer, board of education - woodland elementary school
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a management capacity and i am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, i thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of sales, business development/ownership, and customer service experience, including an extensive background in working with various clients and specializing in customer service. i excel in developing winning business solutions, successfully administer personnel concerns and effectively lead team members to drive sales growth and deliver quality results.
my dynamic communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in presenting, negotiating and closing sales transactions and i am highly effective in identifying and addressing client-specific needs. additionally, i offer solid experience in managing administrative, human resource, finance/accounting, and procurement operations.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!