Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst/Engineer eager to contribute solid experience in the finance and investments industry toward supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Considerable strengths in back-end testing including proficiency in SQL, UNIX, and FIX.
Over four years of experience in testing and validating financial trading software platforms.
Excellent academic credentials including Master of Science in Computer Science.
Strong experience in software testing, preparing detailed instructions for enhancements and bugs, defect tracking and troubleshooting, and rapid issue resolution.
Highly skilled in analyzing, creating and implementing test plans, cases, scenarios, and scripts.
Drive software development and testing initiatives with a constant focus on optimizing performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security and compliance.
Significant skills in data warehouse design and testing, utilizing OATS, and managing all testing phases such as Sanity, Functional, Integration, Regression and Performance.
Proven strengths in leading teams to complete initiatives within rigid schedules.
UNIX/Linux, Perl/Shell scripting, FIX, Sybase, MySQL, AQT, WinSCP, Core FTP, csvdiff, gVIM7.2, SQL Server 2005/2008, Apache, Tomcat, Bugzilla/Testopia, Automation HP/Mercury Suite (Quality Center, QTP, WinRunner), Microsoft Project 2003/2007, VS2005/2008, VB, VB.NET, HTML, Windows 95-2000/XP/, Microsoft Office
Tradeware Global LLC / SS&C, 2007 to Present
Methodically design and execute test cases and test plans to validate software for trading platform (OMS).
Apply sharp analytical skills toward evaluating new software versions for business-level features and functionality, identifying and proposing areas of improvement throughout full SDLC process, and swiftly resolving trading system issues.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Meticulously document actual test results and compare to expected outcome, and maintain up-to-date record of all test findings.
Conduct and document historical analysis of test results.
Document unforeseen anomalies detected in testing and devise instructions on how to recreate anomaly.
Prepare application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
Demonstrate a collaborative work ethic in partnering with developers, product managers, and technical support specialists to expeditiously resolve product issues.
Cooperate with Customer Support Group to perform root cause analysis of issues uncovered in production environment.
Altoros Systems Inc., Belarus, Minsk, 2006 to 2007
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Performed comprehensive testing and maintenance of Windows and web-based applications.
- Leveraged exemplary organizational skills in identifying and entering application bugs into tracking system, monitoring fixes, and actively participating in bug triages.
- Prepared and presented product quality updates to developers and management.
- Facilitated cohesive efforts and communication between QA, development groups and other business-related parties to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Planned, coordinated and administered testing for outsourced development.
- Tested and scrutinized database interface software packages and several third-party database products.
- Adeptly supported all QA project phases for mission-critical internal systems implementation, vital to maximizing business productivity and continuity.
M.S. Degree, Computer Science Vitebsk State University, Belarus, 2003
RedHat Red Hat Linux Essentials, NY, 2008
Quality Assurance, Testing and Analysis SAM Consulting Center, NY, 2006
Microsoft Certified Courses VB.NET, Java/VB Script BelHard Group, Belarus, 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!