yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
strategic purchasing manager eager to contribute expertise in sourcing vendors, negotiating competitive pricing and cost-effectively managing purchases and inventory toward supporting employer goals.
- offer solid and progressive management experience, including expertise within warehouse operations, personnel development and customer service capacities.
- in depth knowledge in all aspects of purchasing operations, from vendor negotiations and cost-effective strategies to inventory control functions.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
warehouse manager critical care systems 2004-present
- actively collaborate with director in maximizing operational efficiencies and bottom-line profits through effective control of procurement processes and systems.
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from ordering supplies, organizing distribution and merchandising support to vendor negotiation, order preparation and delivery verification.
- successfully coordinate all material procurement operations, from intent to purchase and delivery.
- cost-effectively explore new sources and substitutions to achieve customer satisfaction and boost bottom-line profitability.
- consistently review inventory levels, service levels and distribution patterns of assigned products to ensure appropriate inventory levels.
office coordinator medical services of america 2001-2004
- proficiently handled a broad range of administrative operations, from obtaining information from referrals for infusion services to verifying patient insurance benefits and ensuring 3rd party payer contracts are up-to-date.
- responsible for supervising the acquisition of all necessary documentation from insurance companies and forwarding it to billing department.
- consistently check the validity of physician licenses, while actively maintaining license log.
certified pharmacy technician west penn allegheny health system, 1998-present
- successfully handle the administration of medication, as well as external compounding and intravenous admixture.
- actively served as pharmacy technician student preceptor, responsible for training and supervising employees.
- effectively handled a broad range of financial functions, including budgeting, purchasing and accounts payable.
robert morris university 1998-2003
bachelors of science in business administration, cum laude business management
member of the national society of collegiate scholars
the western school of health and business careers 1994
pharmacy technician diploma/certification
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!