yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
service-oriented registered nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, patient care and strong communication skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- recent graduate rn offering solid and progressive training as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- dedicated patient advocate, recognized for exceptional bedside manner and patient interaction.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the medical profession.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
policy/procedural compliance nursing care plans/nursing notes
physical assessments tube feedings/ suctioning
vital signs hoyer lifts
blood glucose sticks medication passes
partial/ full baths tracheostomy care
postpartum assessment catheter insertion/care
newborn assessment therapeutic communication
rn degree hondros college school of nursing 6/2010
lpn degree hondros college school of nursing 2009
licensed practicing nurse certified
waitress paxton s grill 2008-present
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
student manager buckid card services 2006-2007
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from creating and distributing identification cards to troubleshooting and corrected technical transaction failures.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!