Dedicated and dynamic Sales Management Professional eager to contribute outstanding account development, leadership, and interpersonal relations skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Collaborative, adaptable and highly respected for proven leadership talents, relationship-building capabilities, financial acumen, and strategic planning expertise.
Excel in applying team-building skills toward training, coaching, inspiring, mentoring and motivating highly productive personnel.
Significant problem solving, organizational, forecasting, budgeting, and communication skills.
Extremely versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, and environments.
Glac au (acquired by Coca-Cola), Westchester, NY, 2007 to Present
District Sales Manager (2009 to Present)
Drive full-scope sales operations throughout five New York City boroughs.
Assembled, directed and motivated team of six Area Sales Managers and four interns in steering company's return to double-digit growth within most developed market nationwide.
Coordinated trade tours with high-level executives from Coca-Cola and ALB (Active Lifestyle Brands, formerly Glac au), including Head Of Marketing and President of ALB.
Established relationships with "influencer accounts" to create mutually-profitable programs vital to expanding distribution, strengthening loyalty, and introducing new products.
Area Sales Manager (2007 to 2009)
Prior to company s acquisition by Coca-Cola, collaborated with independent distributors to secure space in independent retailers and chain stores.
Following acquisition by Coca-Cola, partnered with Coke employees at Elmsford Sales Center to maximize space and product availability within new and existing accounts.
Orchestrated resets at major chains (Stop & Shop, A&P, etc.) and assembled visually-enticing product displays at retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target.
- Resourcefully devised go-to-market strategies with Sales Center Managers.
- Strategically coordinated placement of beverage coolers, hard POS, and soft POS for key accounts.
- Diligently followed up on past potential accounts for sales, resets and demo opportunities.
Briand O Shea ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Successfully maintained seamless and continuous flow of communication between Area Sales Managers and Region Sales Managers to ensure and optimize cohesive and productive efforts.
Won first Area Sales Manager conference call initiative by delivering outstanding PowerPoint presentation detailing activation successes.
Marcus Evans, Summits Division, New York, NY, 2006
- Assigned to GovNet Summit with accountability for generating and pursuing sales leads with C-level executives from government agencies.
- Researched, contacted, and matched companies with clients seeking specific products and services.
Glac au, Westchester, NY, 2006
- Visited schools and businesses to promote vitamin-, flavor- and electrolyte-enriched water products, identify prospects, and secure new accounts.
- Met with existing vendors to maximize customer relations, on-time deliveries and order replenishment, and to arrange visually-appealing product displays for promotions and sales.
Bartender / Security
Tick Tock Inn, Canton, NY
Industrial Components of Westchester (ICW), Mamaroneck, NY
BA Degree in Government, St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York, 2002 to 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!