yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive business background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated professional offering over 17 years of solid and progressive business experience, including expertise within sales/marketing, financial operations and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, windows xp and quickbooks pro.
emerald shores realty, inc. 2006-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales, marketing and customer service to property listing and contract negotiations.
- successfully steered real estate sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
fischer design build inc. 1999-2006
- effectively managed a wide variety of financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliation.
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
licensed real estate agent kiefer real estate school 2005
general prerequisites pensacola junior college 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!