yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive business background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated professional offering over 17 years of solid and progressive business experience, including expertise within sales/marketing, financial operations and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, windows xp and quickbooks pro.
emerald shores realty, inc. 2006-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales, marketing and customer service to property listing and contract negotiations.
- successfully steered real estate sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
fischer design build inc. 1999-2006
- effectively managed a wide variety of financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliation.
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
licensed real estate agent kiefer real estate school 2005
general prerequisites pensacola junior college 1994
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!