Results-driven, solutions-focused IT Program Management Executive eager to contribute substantial technical expertise as well as strong business integration, project administration, client relations, and team leadership skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
Seasoned background in IT services featuring 15 years experience in program management, business development, major account management, and executive client relations and delivery.
Adept at directing technical operations across numerous areas of IT including outsourcing programs.
Generated exceptional revenues for employer through successful government projects including the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, FAA, and the State of Connecticut s full outsourcing RFP.
Proven performance in rectifying issues such as under-performing accounts, contract non-compliance, and client dissatisfaction.
Meticulous and focused problem solver with a solid reputation for integrity, relationship-building skills, presentation and negotiating talents, and commitment to quality control and customer satisfaction.
Analyze, create, sell, and execute best-in-class solutions to eliminate redundancy, increase profitability, expedite operations, and minimize expenses.
Combine solid leadership and team-building expertise to manage, motivate and supervise highly productive personnel, consistently navigating projects and programs to efficient and cost-effective deployment.
Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, forecasting, vendor relations, and communication skills.
CH2M HILL, Enterprise Management Solutions (EMS), 2007 to 2008
Senior Vice President, Business Development for Federal Business
Spearheaded federal business development initiatives for EMS group; analyzed potential opportunities, defined market strategies, and forged partnerships including an alliance with EDS.
As EDS Strategic Account Manager, developed $50M pipeline of 32 opportunities which would leverage CH2M HILL s highly efficient program management tools, processes and GIS capabilities.
Championed Mini Data Center initiative, a small, self-contained and remotely monitored lights out facility than can be constructed in less than 90 days for under $1M.
Contracted with INPUT Database Services to train 30+ EMS business development personnel in effectively analyzing and evaluating federal market opportunities.
Seamlessly interfaced with CH2M HILL executives and engineers during proposals and project opportunity analysis, and handpicked as Client Executive for three global accounts.
Exhibited polished critical thinking abilities as Proposal Manager for deals spanning Asset Management, IT Infrastructure Management, Security and Emergency Management.
EDS, 1974 to 2006
Strategic Sales Solution Executive (2005 to 2006)
Steadily advanced through a series of promotions based on outstanding performance, dedication and results. Most recent highlights include:
- Directly managed Federal Government Group s solution strategy development and sales for Data Center Services.
- Resourcefully created solution strategy for DHS billion dollar data center consolidation RFP featuring 15 major DHS data centers, construction of another 100,000 sq.ft. facility, and management of 100,000+ workstations.
- Assessed and effectively aligned Government data center services portfolio with EDS corporate portfolio to fully standardize new business solutions.
- Compiled comprehensive internal data center consolidation plan which would generate millions in annual productivity savings for EDS.
Vice President C Implementation Program Manager for eTravel Services (2005)
- Tasked with transforming eTravel Services program from disastrous start-up results to solid performance by devising and implementing 9-month improvement plan and overhauling entire management team.
- Handled full scope of program offerings, sales, contract agreements, executive relationships, and program policy development and implementation throughout transition.
Program Manager C US Airways (2003 to 2005)
- Administered $1.B, 10-year, outsourcing services program for applications development and maintenance inclusive of voice and data network, mid-range, mainframe, desktop, helpdesk, and field services.
Strategically implemented EDS enterprise account team structure instrumental to boosting client development and revenue growth.
- Captured multi-million dollar savings for client by conceptualizing and steering major cost-cutting initiative.
Client Delivery Executive C ABN AMRO Bank (2002 to 2003)
- Smoothly transitioned 250+ employees located in New York, Jersey City, and Chicago to EDS supporting the trading floors in New York and Chicago for $1.2B ABN AMRO Bank full-service IT outsourcing contract.
Client Executive, Deputy Program Manager C NASD / FINRA (1998 to 2002)
- Coordinated, monitored and managed daily operations producing $125M in revenue through 600+ personnel providing IT infrastructure services to NASD.
- Tenaciously grew new business by expanding contract services to include disaster recovery, asset management and technology refresh.
- Significantly enhanced NASD s service levels by migrating data center operations to offsite location and upgrading network and critical systems to fail-over technology.
VP, Technology and Delivery; Program Manager C State & Local Government (1996 to 1998)
- Entrusted to oversee technology direction and due diligence for State of Connecticut s $2B outsourcing agreement; played a pivotal role in convincing state to select EDS over IBM and CSC.
- Demonstrated outstanding analytical talents in compiling State & Local Government group s first total IT outsourcing initiative for dealing with difficult issues such as management of unionized IT employees.
Program Manager, FAA Operations Command Center Facility (1992 to 1996)
Deputy Program Manager, Computer Resources Nucleus (CORN)
- Oversaw 20-year, $100M contract providing facilities management for FAA air traffic controllers.
- Held accountability for administering $700M CORN contract with FAA involving 400 technology professionals; successfully merged 24 Data General systems from 12 locations into one large IBM mainframe system and converted 4 million lines of code.
- Pioneered off-shore delivery model to achieve considerable operational savings.
experience includes service with the United States Marine Corps.
B.S., Economics, University of Connecticut, graduated Summa Cum Laude
Completed several Project Management courses and Program Management Executive training at EDS
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!