yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 home: (xxx-xxx-xxxx / cell: ( xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
~ seeking opportunity in marketing where extensive administrative talents, versatility, and creativity will add immediate and measurable value to a progressive organization. ~
areas of expertise
sales & marketing support
client relations / customer service
budgeting & billing
confidentiality & privacy
mcafee, inc., santa clara, ca, 2006 to present
- efficiently provide high-level executive support to senior leadership team via calendar management, meeting coordination, budget administration, and assistance with sales and marketing initiatives.
- relied upon to arrange and oversee international and domestic travel requirements such as invitation letters and business visas.
netdevices, inc., sunnyvale, ca, 2004 to 2006
office manager / executive assistant
- spearheaded main office set-up and established structure for human resources and finance operations.
- proactively supported critical administrative and operational needs of ceo, cfo, vp of engineering, vp of marketing, and vp of sales.
- leveraged exceptional multi-tasking strengths to coordinate board meeting preparations, schedule on- and offsite meetings, arrange holiday events, and facilitate annual training for sales and marketing personnel.
- conducted new hire orientations, and interpreted and educated staff in corporate policies and procedures.
- diligently assisted employees in obtaining invitation letters and visas for business travel.
saint louise hospital, gilroy, ca, 2002 to 2004
hipaa privacy coordinator
- played a lead role in steering compliance with corporate health care confidentiality and privacy regulations.
- organized and coordinated initial and ongoing privacy training and education to all employees.
- participated in management of organizational information privacy and access to patient health information policies and procedures.
anda networks, inc., san jose, ca, 1999 to 2001
- resourcefully delivered quality administrative and marketing support to executive management inclusive of trade show planning and execution, presentation design, and budget management.
- scheduled appointments, arranged travel logistics, coordinated meetings, and oversaw inventory control of media kits and marketing materials/collateral.
earlier experience includes roles as assistant manager (part-time), sunshade optique, milpitas, ca, 1997 to 2002 and team coordinator, home health plus, santa clara, ca, 1998 to 1999.
master of business administration, university of phoenix, 2008
bachelor of science in business administration/ marketing, university of phoenix, 2002
microsoft office suite (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook), max, oracle, quickbase, netbuyer, quickbooks, sant, visio technical, and file-maker pro
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!