relationship building c merges solid interpersonal and communication skills to forge, nurture, and maintain strong business and customer relationships. enthusiastically collaborates with internal colleagues to achieve established goals and expectations.
product knowledge and expertise c maintains thorough and up-to-date knowledge of products, industry trends, and customer requirements.
team building and motivation c effectively communicates and motivates team members, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis goal attainment.
customer service c blends integrity, innovative thinking, and leadership attributes to ensure first-rate customer satisfaction. optimizes service delivery through decision-making talents, critical thinking skills, and an unwavering drive to excel.
competitive drive & strategic thinking c personable, persuasive and highly respected for business acumen, displaying a positive leadership approach, and consistently surpassing goals
home depot, boerne, tx
sales associate, 01/2009 c present
- emphasize electronic product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
- initiate sales campaigns and follow marketing plan guidelines in order to meet sales expectations.
- prepare sales presentations and proposals that explain product specifications and applications.
- select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- study information about new products so that equipment and supplies can be accurately depicted and proper recommendations made.
- answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as sales and marketing strategies.
- complete product and development training as required.
- contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
us army, fort bragg, nc
radio comsec repairs 94e, 2004 c 2008
- received honorable discharge in 2008 and left as sergeant e-5 and supervisory of 7 soldiers.
- repaired mobile or stationary radio transmitting and receiving equipment and two-way radio communications systems used in communications and found in service and emergency vehicles.
- tested equipment functions such as signal strength and quality, transmission capacity, interference, and signal delay, using equipment such as oscilloscopes, circuit analyzers, frequency meters, and wattmeters.
- examined malfunctioning radio equipment to locate defects such as loose connections, broken wires, or burned-out components, using schematic diagrams and test equipment.
- inserted plugs into receptacles, and bolt or screw leads to terminals in order to connect equipment to power sources.
- installed, adjusted, and repaired stationary and mobile radio transmitting and receiving equipment and two-way radio communication systems.
- monitored radio range stations to detect transmission flaws and adjust controls to eliminate flaws.
- removed and replaced defective components and parts such as conductors, resistors, semiconductors, and integrated circuits.
- repaired circuits, wiring, test batteries, using hydrometers and ammeters, and tested emergency transmitters to ensure their readiness for immediate use.
central texas college, city, state ~ general studies, 48 credits
northwest vista college, city, state ~ business major, 12 credits
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!