proven leader and administrative professional with 10+ years experience in document processing, loan handling, call center functions, customer service, and supporting brokerage operations. highly efficient in creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available. long-respected for advanced abilities in account management, business development, product knowledge, and client relations. quickly reduces complex situations and deploys business instinct to present logical plans then delegates effectively, remains committed to outcome, and embraces flexible ways to achieve goals.
client services / call center / receptionist / data entry
payment posting / accounting / loan tracking
trust company of america, centennial, co
institutional processor, 2006 c present
- implement teambuilding measures by assisting trading department, statement processors, receptionist, and client service representatives; complete transactions including distribution requests, fees, liquidations, and transfers-in-kind.
- manage and verify authenticity of transfer and systematic distribution data prior to database entry, authorization.
- track progress of transfers-in-kind as per instruction of trading department and expedite the process by sending 2nd request letters as need be.
- review contents and process monthly/quarterly statements as needed; complete quality control duties and generate mail transmittal (srs) forms on behalf of statement processors.
- ensure completion of a variety of tasks including processing client fee requests and internal transfers, document request transmission, mail distribution, and answering e-mail inquiries.
- record the production of tcawareness notifications and
stand in as receptionist when needed.
logisticare, centennial, co
facility assistant, customer service & call center, 2005 c 2006
- considered clients concern by instituting an atmosphere of comfort and confidentiality.
- ensured that patients obtained timely and appropriate transportation to and from children and mental health institutions.
- entered customer requests, trip authorizations, complaints, facility issues, and other information into the data management system.
snelling personnel services, greenwood village, co
data entry, call center, customer service, 2005
- compared data with source documents; re-entered data in verification format to detect errors.
- compiled, sorted and verified the accuracy of data before it is entered; located and corrected data entry errors, or reported them to supervisors.
- selected materials needed to complete work assignments and store completed documents appropriately.
charles schwab, englewood, co
operations specialist, 2000 c 2001
- processed transactions such as payment postings and advised client on brokerage operations and accounts variations.
- followed up with clients to complete the opening of new accounts by obtaining necessary information.
addeco staffing, green village, co
contract employee, 1999 c 2000
- provided the temporary employment needs of various employers by completing periodic assignments in accounting, commercial contract proofreading, and customer service.
assetlink financial, golden, co
document retrieval, 1998 c 1999
- assessed loan documents for accuracy and adherence to established fha/va loan standards for insurance purpose.
- provided keen research on claims and submitted information to the appropriate department.
cityscape mortgage, anaheim, ca
assistant shipper, 1998
- tracked all incoming loans and dispersed accordingly to the available underwriters.
- completed post-loan process including copying and transmitting files to storage receptacles.
- supported the receptionist as back up during her absence as needed.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!