Competitive, award-winning and personable Sales Professional seeking opportunity
where excellent relationship-building talents and success in driving territory growth will provide immediate value to a dynamic organization.
Highly skilled throughout the sales spectrum with exemplary skills in strategic account planning, customer service, proposal development and sales analysis. Impressive capabilities in consultative selling, networking, and goal setting. Accomplished top producer and proficient in successfully prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in extremely competitive markets. Consummate trainer and team leader with polished public speaking and presentation skills. Excel at long-term account and relationship management.
- Awarded at AstraZeneca for ranking among top 10% nationally for market share growth.
- Strategically grew market share for Nexium by 15% per year.
- Secured top spot for Seroquel market share with 42% annual growth.
- Expanded total portfolio product market share at AstraZeneca by 8%+ to place at #3 region-wide.
- Boosted territory cost volume by 17% in FY 2004 to $7.6M.
- Successfully increased territory cost volume by 27% in FY 2003 to $5.9M+.
- Championed attainment of 100% of new product placement goals for four consecutive years.
- Increased existing territory shipments for VF Corporation by 36% in two years and produced 20% growth from new accounts.
- Bolstered annual area sales for Playtex to $2.4M, translating to a 14% increase.
- Recognized and awarded for exceptional performance in Senior Account Manager in 1993.
- Won President s Club award as former sales rep and trainer for Playtex.
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Hudson, WI 2005 to 2008
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist, Medical Care Division
- Established, nurtured and maintained strong relationships with physicians, nurses and pharmacists to propel sales growth for pharmaceutical products.
- Conducted extensive market research and competitive intelligence to maximize sales results.
- Cost-effectively administered budgets to achieve zero variance.
- Recognized with multiple Being the Best Awards.
Sara Lee Branded Apparel C Playtex Apparel, Hudson, WI 1999 to 2004
Sales Planning Manager
- Applied sharp analytical abilities toward prospecting and qualifying new sales opportunities, coordinating inventory replenishment, and formulating strategic plans based on product performance and market data.
- Proactively facilitated inter-divisional communication to achieve collaborative and cohesive efforts, vital to meeting sales targets and customer requirements.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills as key liaison to customers.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ---- Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
VF Corporation C Natori Intimate Apparel, Inver Grove Heights, MN 1996 to 1999
Key Account Manager
- Spearheaded key account management with department store chains in Mid-West region.
- Resourcefully created and leveraged analytical tools and detailed action plans to fortify retail penetration in #1 volume national account.
- Developed and delivered comprehensive sales presentations to executive-level decision-makers.
- Effectively managed direct spending items and territory expenses to budget.
Playtex Apparel, Inc., Inver Grove Heights, MN 1984 to 1996
Senior Account Manager (1992 to 1996)
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions based on dedication, loyalty, leadership attributes, and proven sales performance.
- Maintained assigned accounts for numerous department stores and regularly exceeded all sales quotas ad closing ratio targets.
- Handpicked to serve on Corporate Strategic Development Team to thoroughly analyze organization s replenishment systems and implement process improvements.
Area Account Manager / National Field Sales Trainer (1989 to 1991)
- Demonstrated proficiency in the complete sales cycle to manage $1M sales territory.
- Exercised well-developed leadership talents to coach, mentor and train new hires in territory/account management, sales presentations, and merchandising.
- Consistently improved annual shipments and profitability by 10% annually.
- Advanced from roles as Sales Representative and Area Sales Trainer (1984 to 1989).
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Concentration in Management
Chatham College, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Magna cum Laude
Effective Communications and Human Relations, Dale Carnegie
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!