Eager to contribute excellent background in cargo tracking, human resources, and
security toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance and productivity.
Active Secret Security Clearance.
Considerable strengths in transportation, logistics, cargo management, and compliance.
Human resources experience includes team-building, staff supervision, and maintaining applicable software programs.
Reputation for professionalism, sound judgment, integrity and problem-solving abilities.
Highly skilled in conducting cargo inspections, using a wide variety of computer applications, and operating warehouse machinery such as material handling equipment and cranes.
Combat Support Associates, CSA Security/V1 APO, AE, 2009 to Present
Force Protection Officer
- Conduct thorough searches of all vehicles entering military installations.
- Reliably oversee access control at installation gates to prevent unauthorized entry.
- Leverage sharp eye for detail in conducting static surveillance from towers of installation entry points.
Virginia Army National Guard, Richmond, VA, 2002 to 2009
Human Resource Sergeant, 1710th Transportation Company
- Contributed to broad-scope human resources functions by maintaining personnel records and files, enforcing workplace safety compliance, processing recommendations for awards and decorations, and preparing extensive reports, graphs and charts.
- Analyzed, computed and meticulously documented cargo via manual and automated systems.
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational skills in inspecting cargo, supervising cargo checking and hatch operations, overseeing loading and railhead tie-down procedures, and coordinating warehouse storage.
- Supervised personnel in safe and proper use of equipment such as cranes and forklifts.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ---- Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
American Security Group, Richmond, VA, 2006 to 2009
- Controlled physical security for assigned facilities by monitoring entrance/exit gates, checking and verifying employee badges, and assisting visitors.
- Completed regular reports and investigated security breaches, disturbances, and suspicious events.
Transportation Security Administration, Sandston, VA, 2002 to 2004
Transportation Security Screener
- Administered pre-board screening of individuals and baggage though use of hand-wand, x-ray machine, pat-down searches, and observing passengers via walk-through metal detector.
Wackenhut Security Corp., Richmond, VA, 1999 to 2002
- Patrolled assigned property and surrounding area to identify, investigate and/or thwart suspicious activity and/or security breaches.
- Accurately completed regular reports and cultivated cooperative and cohesive relationships with colleagues, vital to maximizing security.
- Closely monitored entrance/exit gates, examined and validated employee badges, and provided direction to visitors.
Certified Personnel and Administration Specialist, United States Army
Primary Leadership Development Course, United States Army
Arrest Authority (05E)
Firearms Training (076)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!