Dedicated Engineer eager to contribute exemplary analytical, technical, and project leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic telecom company in achieving business goals and objectives.
Outstanding strengths in engineering analysis and calculations, computer programming, and digital signal analysis and processing (DSP) for multimedia and biomedical applications.
Well-versed in wireless networking, European Telecommunication Standard Institute (ETSI) standards, and telecommunication systems such as GSM, UMTS, and LTE.
Successfully designed automated banking system using PIC controller.
Expertly used Matlab application to design complete satellite communication system.
Contributed excellent research and development capabilities to design full automatic electric oven.
Self-directed, methodical, resourceful, and equally effective working autonomously as well as within a collaborative environment.
Skilled at developing work/test instructions, troubleshooting guides, and electrical schematics.
Expert user of lab test equipment such as scopes, analyzers and signal generators.
Master of Applied Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ryerson University, 2010
Bachelor of Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ain Shams University, 2008
Ryerson University Graduate Scholarship, 2008 to 2010
Egyptian Engineering Syndicate Award, 2008
Egyptian Veterans Association Award, 2008
Egyptian Government Undergraduate Scholarship, 2003 to 2007
Ryerson University, 2008 to Present
- Perform extensive computer programming, proficiently employing various optimization techniques such as genetic algorithms.
- Successfully published technical paper in International Conference of Lightning Protection.
- Currently completing project titled Sudden Cardiac Death Prediction Using ECG Signals .
- Explored and established standards to protect CN Tower against direct hit from lightning.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience (Ryerson University) continued
- Play an active role in preparing and administering curriculum for Electromagnetic Theory, Field Theory, Electrical Circuit Analysis, Differential Equation and Vector Calculus, Calculus II, and Linear Algebra.
- Supervise laboratories and demonstrate proper use of equipment to students.
- Leverage sharp attention to detail in grading student tests, assignments, lab sets and essays.
New Port Media Inc., 2007 to 2008
- Applied strong knowledge of OFDM, QAM and digital signal processing algorithms toward completing broad-scope engineering projects.
- Conducted laboratory tests and proficiently performed program debugging and verification.
Prior experience includes:
Customer Service, Startec Global Communication
Shipping Associate, Est e Lauder
Web-Conferencing Volunteer, IEEE Toronto International Conference
Team Leader (Event Ushering), Muslim Association of Canada
Executive Board Member, Egyptian Student Association of North America
President, Egyptian Student Association C Ryerson University
Student Member, IEEE
Participant, Engineer-in-Training Program, PEO (Professional Engineers of Ontario)
Membership Candidate, PEO
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Matlab; programming in C; Java; PSPICE; OPNET; PIC controller assembly language
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an engineering capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to an exemplary academic background, I bring to you a solid understanding of wireless computer networking, proficiency with the latest engineering software applications, and significant talents in telecommunications, project management, and performing in-depth testing and debugging to achieve desired functionality and stringent quality criteria. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished organizational, planning, critical thinking, and analytical abilities.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving company objectives through strong interpersonal skills and exceptional performance and leadership attributes. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!