Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven IT professional seeking a challenging position as Computer Resource Specialist 1, where expertise in technical troubleshooting, hardware/software installation and hands-on experience will prove instrumental to company success.
A results-driven IT professional with extensive experience in computer technology installation, configuration and troubleshooting. In-depth expertise in the implementation, analysis, optimization, and troubleshooting of hardware, software and networks. Strong hands on knowledge of personal and corporate PC maintenance. Track record for diagnosing technical problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
~ Key Strengths ~
- Skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
- Effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to develop computer expertise.
Networking: Installing and Connecting Routers, Cabling and Network.
Systems Software: Windows XP, ME, 2000, NT 4.0, 98, 95. Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Skills: Network Configuration, PC Maintenance and Refurbishment, Hardware/Software Installation.
Home Depot 2006
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and expanding company profits.
- Successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- Recognized by peers and management as most industrious store attendant.
Bachelor s of Science in Computer Science 2005
Certified Medical Transcriptionist 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!