yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
98 st. anns ct. email@example.com
xxxxxx, nj xxxxxx (xxx-xxx-xxxx
results-focused it professional eager to contribute technical expertise as well as dynamic operations/business management and project administration skills toward collaborating with a progressive organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
offer numerous years of it project management experience, with expertise in utilizing extreme programming, agile, and software development life cycle (sdlc) models for investment banking, risk management, global portfolio management, and crm applications. extensive experience with gui development, object oriented programming, and relational database management systems. determine project organization, methodologies, roles, and responsibilities; diligently document risks, introduce mitigation plans, efficiently resolve issues. successfully design, implement, modify, document, and troubleshoot complex technological solutions and processes in line with client-specific needs. strategically design, plan, and lead top-performing on-site and remote support teams; assign workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs. serve as liaison for stakeholders, clients, third parties, cross-functional teams, and executive management; deliver regular progress reports and facilitate a client-focused environment vital to maximizing customer retention. unique blend of organization, time management, communication, and relationship management skills; consistently achieve critical deadlines while maintaining high quality standards.
~ key achievements ~
- demonstrated strong business acumen and effective leadership skills in successfully launching mumbai office, including hiring and training 25 staff, to support company in expanding market presence while reducing overhead costs.
- in recognition of exceptional performance, selected from a pool of more than 20,000 north american candidates to participate in citi s leading with diversity program involving directly working with the treasury division on a $600m streamlining project.
- granted citi innovation award for successfully managing, developing, and deploying outlook integration project across more than 100 countries with a 10,000-employee user base.
- presented with citi outstanding performance award based on positive feedback from clients/users, peers, subordinates, and managers; additionally granted citi team recognition award for managing the integration of the gts help desk with existing ibd help desk.
- chosen to work at microsoft hq for a 6-month co-sponsored research project involving .net-based technology.
~ technical proficiencies ~
programming languages: c, c++, vb 5.0/6.0, c#, vb.net
web development: asp.net 1.0/2.0, .net 1.0/2.0/3.5, web services, ajax, activex, wcf, wpf, java script, vb script, xml, xsl, xpath, dhtml, html, asp, ado, com, dcom, vs.net 2003/2005/2008
applications: erwin, visio, ms project, crystal reports
rdbms: sql server 2005/2000/7.0/6.5
content management: documentum v4.0, documentum desktop client, documentum foundation class (dfc), hummingbird
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy page 2
sr. manager, citigroup 2000 c present
- perform a broad range of project management duties in support of global business operations for this major financial institution; ensure maximum levels of data security and compliance with sec regulations.
- utilize on- and off-shore resources to expertly manage concurrent software development projects across multiple divisions; oversee third-party vendors for the architecture of designs and solutions.
- direct requirements gathering and definition, technical development of test plans, testing and results analysis, and risk identification and mitigation efforts to meet project-specific requirements; additionally ensure accessibility for low-bandwidth regions by conducting performance tuning exercises.
- in conjunction with support unit, determine how the application is supported in production, including backups, disaster recovery, system performance, and project management; initiate changed to improve development, data, workflow, and functionality.
- prepare and conduct user training sessions to promote optimal use of solutions.
sr. programmer, medsite 1999 c 2000
- successfully designed web-based calendar application for this online store serving the medical community; played integral role in component design and prototyping process, designed application with three-tier architecture, developed dynamic web pages, validated user input, and wrote stored procedures, dts packages, and triggers.
programmer, brit overseas pvt ltd., india 1996 c 1998
- applied strong technical skills toward creating web pages, developing tables and stored procedures, and generating reports for this software development company.
master of science in computer science, insert name of school insert year
bachelor of engineering in electronics and communication,
insert school, india insert year
~ professional development & certifications ~
pmp certification ~ sql server 2005 ~ documentum, dfc ~ agile process ~ siebel 8.1
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!