results-driven management professional with a 14+ year proven track record of expertise in business development, customer service, team building, project management, sales management, and regional management. progressive acumen including actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. highly skilled in the assessment of financial resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success.
staff training & development / client relations & retention / marketing & sales / profit and loss
customer service & satisfaction / leadership & teambuilding / sales and project management
american heating inc., city, state
project manager, 2008 c 2009
- successfully trained, coordinated, and supervised a high-performance team committed to delivering world-class customer service.
- organized, motivated, and led sales team in a wide range of duties, most importantly determining the current and future needs of clients with relation to commercial hvac purchases.
- held accountable for the combined performance of the sales team and for ensuring that each sales representative reaches or exceeds their sales objectives.
- set sales targets and operated incentive schemes that motivated sales staff and boosted morale.
- oversee completion of each project benchmark including procuring equipment, scheduling for each project, submitting close out documents, and the invoicing process for each project.
- involved with product development, identification of new business opportunities and the development of marketing strategies that lead to enhanced profitability.
entek corp., vancouver, wa
project foreman/project manager/hvac consultant/regional project manager, 1998 c 2007
- quickly progressed from installer to lead installer; managed hvac projects, address staffing issues, and meet clients specifications all within pre-determined time and budget constraints.
- studied blueprints, design specifications, and manufacturers' recommendations to ascertain the configuration of heating/cooling components and to ensure proper installation of components.
- directed the success of a 14-member team as project foreman focused on mainly on the execution of commercial projects.
- stood as project manager capable of determining schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- monitored staff safety as senior safety advisor, examined equipment, and provided employee safety training to prevent and detect unsafe conditions or violations of safety rules.
- completed the engineering design of necessary mechanical/low voltage systems, acquired equipment, interviewed, selected, and trained staff to perform each job quickly and completely.
- addressed all client inquiries with relation to technical specifications in heating and air-conditioning troubleshooting; assisted client through the decision-making process.
- drafted new proposals, solicited clients, and managed customer accounts.
- kept staff on track by producing pull sheets with project details, load reports, and load calculations.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
delta western fuel inc., western regional alaska
chief of marketing & operations
- successfully directed the progress of multiple projects such as implementation of storage tanks, tank farms, and the laying of pipeline.
- rendered subject matter expertise in deploying business development strategies to boost revenue from petroleum sales within the western region of alaska.
- oversaw operations of multiple locations and maintained quality fuel distribution and adherence to local, state, and federal regulations.
- addressed financial management tasks including budget administration and processing accounts payable and receivable.
i would like to insert your education or professional training here
also, any seminars or workshops
have you won any awards or accolades for your job performance?
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my 14+ years of management experience and strong ability in project management, teambuilding, and leadership to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as project manager, regional project manager, and chief of marketing & operations is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in oversight of large projects that significantly contributed to the bottom line. i consistently communicate the project vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the appropriate steps are taken to ensure that benchmarks are met within time and budget constraints. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to project completion. my professional background also includes a proven expertise leading staff, interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management verbally and in writing.
my career in management has consisted of coordinating projects and operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. with this experience, i formulate internal policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational programs based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. with vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting, and a strong background in fiscal planning, budgeting, and management that i bring to your organization.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!