yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
performance-driven sales development manager with expertise in sales management, lead generation and account servicing eager to contribute talents toward actively supporting the employer in maximizing revenue performance.
assertive, proactive sales professional with proven ability to close sales, farm new customers and grow existing accounts. recognized as quick learner with natural sales ability. exceptional ability to identify and anticipate customer needs. experienced in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
~ key achievements ~
- offer solid and progressive experience as a sales development manager.
- proven track record of establishing rapport with sales representatives, development managers and business to further company sales and market presence.
- consistent background of generating new accounts, establishing new clientele and creating new business in support of company targeted sales goals.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns / promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, word, works, excel, quicken, and quickbooks.
sales development manager cruise shuttle express 2006-2008
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue by promoting cruise shuttle to a broad range of travel agencies and agents in the north east.
- effectively generated market presence and created awareness of company services to potential clients.
- consistently promoted company products and services through personalized visits to local travel agencies, presence at trade shows and connections with cruise line representatives.
owner harford county travel center 2006-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and client account database management to administrative functions, making travel arrangements on behalf of clients and accounting/finance.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop new client markets.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable.
- serving as travel planner, managed all travel arrangements including preparation of vouchers, instructional sheets, directions and travel itinerary.
travel agent travel concepts 2002-2007
- served as independent sales agent, specializing in group travel arrangements, including securing group space for meetings, entertainment and trips.
office manager doud plumbing & htg 1983-2002
- effectively managed all administrative functions, from hiring/firing, report development and appointment scheduling to supply purchasing, accounting and client services.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!