yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven professional seeking a challenging position in high school history teacher, where expertise in education, leadership, and organization will prove instrumental to employer success.
- motivated, high-energy educator with demonstrated track record fostering student learning.
- possess strong people skills; sensitive to students specialized and changing needs.
- able to individualize instruction, based on students interests and needs; strong interest in activities outside the classroom.
- proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude.
- commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization.
- foster effective communication with parents and students to maintain a partnership environment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- experience in detailed reports and documentation; ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- proven ability to implement improvements that streamline processes, increase efficiency, and encourage productivity.
bachelor s degree in history, english minor university of maryland adelphi, md 2004-2006
dean s list recipient
member history club
member phi alpha theta; national history honor society
nj teacher certification
associate s degree of arts john a. logan college carterville, il 2000-2002
member phi theta kappa
assistant head teller commerce bank/td bank 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of financial operations, from penny arcade, atm and vault to cash boxes, teller audits and tell line management.
teller supervisory bank of america 2005-2006
- managed broad scope of operational activities including cash transactions, electronic transfers, electronic withdrawals, and payment processing.
- consistently ensured delivery of efficient and accurate customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
teller hudson city savings bank 2004-2005
- efficiently handled financial processing for atm, drive-thru and teller window.
- actively supported all clientele in investigating financial discrepancies and suggesting appropriate resolution.
shift leader hollywood video 2003-2004
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- responsible for store opening and closing, cash management, customer service and new account generation.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!