yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented registered nurse eager to contribute expertise in patient care, as well as strong healthcare procedure knowledge, toward actively supporting progressive medical facility in maximizing performance.
offer solid and progressive training as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities. in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures. strong background in organizing quality patient care, tissue/organ donation, pre-hospital care, and community healthcare education. proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient/family services interaction. dynamic communication, multi-tasking, troubleshooting, and relationship management skills.
elsa trombla award
by easter seals wisconsin, 2000
outstanding wisconsin nursing award, 1998
emergency department clinical nursing director
- proficiently provide quality patient care, including treatment plan implementation and condition monitoring.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 25-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as providing ongoing staff education, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- strategically collaborate with tertiary centers in the development of outpatient care operations, from drafting policies and procedures and budgeting to updating equipment.
- spearhead daily operations of a 25-30 person roster for local ambulance service, ensuring high-quality pre-hospital patient care.
- hand-selected to serve as resource person for tissue and organ donation services.
adams county government 1995-1997
- actively collaborated with the law enforcement division in establishing a medical department for incarcerated individuals.
adams county government 1996-1999
- responsible for providing pertinent information for death investigations and issuing death certificates.
easter seals 1997-1999
- consistently provided quality nursing care for children with multiple physical/mental conditions in a camp setting.
associate degree registered nurse madison area technical college 1987
licensed practical nursing diploma midstate technical college 1972
triage nurse certification ▪ basic
life support certification
advanced life support certification ▪ emergency pediatric nursing certification
advanced burn life support certification ▪ trauma nursing core curriculum certification
comprehensive advanced life support certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!