versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope construction and engineering experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive academic training and on-the-job experience in experience within engineering, construction and architecture capacities.
- strong hands-on knowledge of project contract documents, drawings, specifications and scope of work.
- proven ability to investigate and implement project performance improvements while consistently maintaining company standards of excellence.
- experience facilitating productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability while ensuring invoice accuracy.
- trained in contract negotiations, project estimations, impending design problem resolution, document preparation, building code regulations, material purchasing, and site operations.
- recognized for strong work ethic and ability to follow detailed instructions.
- technically proficient in microsoft office, excel and auto cad.
construction engineering technology university of toledo toledo, oh present
anticipated graduation 2010
coursework in calculus i and ii, physics, and surveying
technical engineering training united states air force 2007
coursework in surveying, auto cad, basic sketching, gis, gps, and terra model.
engineering apprentice united states air force; air national guard 2007-present
summer help napoleon high school 2007
3rd shift maintenance worker wal mart 2006
cook tanos pizza 2005-2006
cook quiznos subs 2005
awards & honors
honor roll, 2002-2005
academic excellence award, 2004-2005
football varsity letter, 2004-2005
track varsity letter, 2003-2006
track all academic award, 2004-2005
football all academic award, 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!