Senior-Level Statistical Analyst & Programmer eager to contribute exemplary project leadership expertise, outstanding academic credentials, and strong team-building skills toward supporting a dynamic employer in achieving goals and objectives.
Offering 13+ years of experience in SAS programming and statistics with exceptional talents in regression analysis, multivariate analysis and categorical data analysis.
Adept at using SAS to formulate listings, tabulations, graphical summaries, and statistical estimates.
Polished blend of prioritization, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Methodical and focused problem solver with a solid reputation for integrity, commitment to quality control, and passion for using data to drive decision-making processes.
Seasoned troubleshooter with considerable skills in innovatively solving complex programming problems.
Highly skilled in statistical modeling including correlation, sensitivity, and time series.
Intuitively dissect situations from multiple perspectives and complete detailed analysis from each standpoint.
Collaboratively work with all departments and all levels of management to understand business processes and build accurate models.
Versatile and industrious; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, and environments.
Research Department, CTB/McGraw-Hill, Monterey, CA, 2001 to Present
Senior Statistical Analyst / Statistical Analyst / Scientific Programmer
- Proactively support Education Testing Programs by providing guidance, leadership and direction with SAS programming for complex data projects.
- Analyze and accurately translate psychometric specifications and algorithms into computer programs, review test performance data, and interpret results via advanced mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Apply excellent leadership talents toward training, mentoring and educating junior personnel in SAS programming and statistical theory.
- Play an integral role in pursuing and achieving operational process improvements as active member of Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Project.
- Proficiently manage comprehensive Item Bank databases with history information across numerous test administrations and compile IRT (Item Response Theory) statistics for customers.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Marketing and Planning Systems, Waltham, MA, 1996 to 2001
Statistical Associate / Consultant
- Exercised outstanding critical thinking and organizational strengths to conduct statistical and modeling analyses in support of broad-based market research and management consulting projects.
- Exhibited substantial skills in sample, survey, and experimental design, simple and multivariate statistical analysis, and modeling of consumer and firm behavior.
- Resourcefully designed and developed computer programs to perform statistical analyses and modeling, and scrutinized findings for use by marketing and management consultants.
- Leveraged latent class choice models, structural equation models, market segmentation techniques, and customer service/satisfaction modeling to optimize analytical efforts.
- Continually explored and investigated strategies for development of new research methodologies and analytical tools.
- Demonstrated significant abilities in utilizing perceptual maps and targeting applications such as CART and MARS.
Teaching Assistant, Statistics Department, Carnegie Mellon University, 1994 to 1996
Teaching Assistant, Mathematics Department, Mount Holyoke College, 1992 to 1994
Research Assistant, Mathematics Department, Dartmouth College, 1993
Research Assistant, Mathematics Department, Mount Holyoke College, 1992
Master of Science in Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, 1996
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA, 1995
American Statistical Association
Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society
Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you proven performance in statistical analysis and SAS programming, exemplary expertise in project leadership, a Master s Degree in Statistics, and strong skills in mentoring and supervising junior team members. To complement these qualifications, I offer solid report writing capabilities which are instrumental in a <insert job title/position> role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior initiative, unparalleled ingenuity, and well-honed leadership attributes. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!