yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad background in management, business development, client relations, and technology toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing performance.
ø offer over 9 years of solid and progressive experience, including expertise within business operations, employee development, and customer service capacities.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer services interaction both in person and via telephone.
ø contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns/promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
ø skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
ø technically proficient in microsoft office applications, internet, peoplesoft, lotus notes, outlook, document mall, ecopy, bates stamping, and @remote.
technology applications specialist ricoh business solutions 2005-present
- effectively train customers on professional and adept end-user document management products and software applications.
- manage broad scope of operational activities including post-sales and post-training follow up support.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- collaborate in the development of technical training modules, user guides, and other reference materials in line with company goals and objectives.
advanced teller pinnacle federal credit union 2002-2005
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations while ensuring bank regulations, from handling deposits, withdrawals, gift checks and check cashing to loan payments, cash advancements, account and wire transfers.
- utilized quality standards, efficient training, and amiable personality to ensure superior customer service.
- able to effectively maintain cross-sell ratios by peeling the onion , while profitably offering and closing the sale on all banking products to both new and established clientele.
- responsible for balancing and maintaining accurate counts of cash drawer, vaults and atms.
assistant managing director serve c u- well employment agency 1999-2005
- contributed sharp business acumen toward effectively defining and implementing proactive procedures and streamlined processes instrumental to supporting company in maximizing efficiency, productivity and bottom-line profitability.
- assisted in managing company financial operations, including billings, purchases, expenses, and invoicing.
- successfully scheduled and conduct potential client interviews; assessed skill level against job staffing opportunities.
bachelor s of arts in psychology rutgers university new brunswick, nj
alpha mu gamma
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!