yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to contribute underwriting expertise as well as strong quality control and compliance skills and customer service talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive underwriting experience, including expertise within loan preparation, auditing and quality control capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies and intelligent business acumen, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- technically proficient in windows operating systems, mac os, novel network operating system, unix; du/lp, as400, office xp/2000/97, calyx, and mlcs.
underwriter/quality control specialist risk management group 2006-present
tasked with the detailed examination of client credit quality and underwriting of the loan package.
sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of underwriting operations, from reviewing loan documents for completeness to conducting quality control reviews of initial review to ensure total compliance.
underwriter/auditor due diligence theclaytongroup 2003-present
- successfully analyzed credit packages and applied underwriting guidelines, effectively ensuring loan compliance with company, investor and regulatory guidelines.
- consistently performed quality control audits to present best possible loan package to investor.
underwriter ge mortgage insurance company 2003
- spearheaded the underwriting of wholesale conventional loans using lp, du and emagic.
- proficiently analyzed appraisal, title and credit reports to ensure borrowers met all necessary guidelines.
- actively collaborated with brokers to provide high quality loan packages in a timely and efficient manner.
du/lp processor/underwriter washington mutual 2003
- effectively conducted training courses for new underwriting employees in the usage and application of du and lp systems.
- consistently drove team to meet daily, monthly and quarterly quota of loans processed and underwrote.
underwriter waterfield mortgage company 2002
- tasked with extracting and underwriting loans using du/lp systems, ensuring loan package compliance with investor and company guidelines.
- proficiently reviewed residential mortgage applications and appraisals to catch and prevent fraud.
underwriter american home loans 1999-2002
- successfully underwrote and signed off conventional loans of up to $500k.
repair cycle support united states air force 1994-1999
coursework in accounting & finance kaplan university 2007
certified in automated underwriting waterfield university 2002
inventory management training certificate united states air force 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!