Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Circle #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Professional seeking a challenging position in Management, where expertise in medical supply, logistics and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
Offer solid and progressive management experience with specific expertise in medical supply and logistics coordination.
- Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- Excel in recruiting, building, and mentoring top-performing, client-focused personnel teams.
- Effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop new markets.
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- Recognized for excellent customer service, ability to multi-task, and strong leadership skills.
- Dynamic communication, negotiation, presentation and relationship management skills.
Clinic Manager/Logisitic Coordinator White House Medical Unit 2006-Present
- Actively serve as Clinic manager and logistical coordinator on behalf of the White House Medical Unit.
- Successfully supervise daily oversees operations to ensure superior delivery of routine, operational and emergent healthcare to the President, Vice President, first families, Senior White House Staff, and Cabinet members.
- Efficiently coordinate the transportation and packaging of medical contingency supplies for Presidential travel overseas.
- Proficiently devise and implement new medical supply kits to facilitate smaller medical/environmental footprint on foreign soil.
Leading Petty Officer Marine Helicopter Squadron One, MCAF 2003-2006
- Effectively supervise the provision of both routine and emergency care to over 900 service personnel responsible for all helicopter transportation of the President of the United States.
- Serve as key player in the 100% increase in pharmaceutical/consumable budget for fiscal year 2003.
EMT-Basic, Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Present
Aviation Medicine Technician School Pensacola, FL 1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!