yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient business professional eager to contribute sales expertise as well as strong account management skills and persuasive communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected sales manager with distinguished 23-year career leading sales and marketing operations. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
commercial truck sales specialist beltway international trucks 2001-present
strategically develop innovative marketing and sales strategies, successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
actively provide practical and viable solutions for client transportation needs or quickly reconciled all concerns.
investigate, interview and collect detailed customer information on all current operations, effectively anticipating future needs and growth opportunities.
consistently awarded yearly summer sales contests in the low activity months of the industry.
finance manager beltway international trucks 1999-2001
- effectively trained and directed staff and actively collaborated with sales representatives and loan officers in securing viable financing solutions for customers.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- recipient of the "triple diamond" award in 2000 for excellence and exceeding very high manufacturer's production goals.
asset manager beltway international trucks 1996-1999
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from inventory control, warranties and collections to accounts payable and human resources.
- responsible for handling all inventory issues, reorganized stocking system for more efficient storage and tracking.
assistant controller manor country club 1993-1996
- serving as human resource manager, efficiently handled accounts payable, payroll, tax submittals, and budgeting.
controller/statistician cigar association of america and pipe tobacco counsel 1987-1991
oversaw the full cycle of accounting operations, from budgeting, financial reporting and tax preparation to submittal, pac and various legislative governmental reports.
bachelors of science in accounting howard community college gpa 3.4
associates of science in accounting benjamin franklin university school of accountancy gpa 3.5 1982
certified commercial truck sales specialist.
attended 20 seminars
on sales, negotiations, time-management, and product training.
completed over 30 online training courses in sales and business.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!