yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
dynamic communicator • administrative professional • winning salesperson
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, office management and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- offer six years of solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise in sales/marketing support, office administration and customer service.
- demonstrate capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including report drafting, database management and accounting functions.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and promotions to expand clientele base.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding professional standard of ethics.
- provide individualized consultation to potential clients, educating them of company products, services and customized plans.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop new markets.
- experience in developing persuasive presentation packets for potential business partners.
- analyzed sales data, developed sales reports and evaluated sales numbers in relation to established goals toward the determination of improvement areas.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- strategically scheduled high-volume appointments to maximize use of time and resources while meeting client needs.
- managed a broad range of financial operations, including accounts receivable, invoicing, collections, and financing approvals.
- responsible for utilizing assessment and prioritization skills in determining follow up techniques for all incoming leads.
office manager/lead consultant ideal image 2006-present
buyer green guard first aid & safety 2004-2006
lead collector national asset recovery service 2002-2004
cosmetology license current trends academy st. peters, mo
college coursework st. charles community college st. charles, mo
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!