yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient business professional eager to contribute personnel management expertise as well as strong sales skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected sales manager with distinguished 11-year career leading sales and personnel operations. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability. earned top ranks in sales performance by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. proven ability to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
~ strategically facilitated productive business relations with local athletic teams, effectively increasing sales ~
~ boosted sales by 10%, to $5.2m in hardlines department, in a $12m store in one year ~
~ effectively designed detailed training manuals, resulting in increase customer satisfaction ~
retail sales manager dicks sporting goods 2006-2010
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and hr to merchandising, payroll and budgeting.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively hire, train and direct staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as conducting loss prevention training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
sales floor manager toys 'r' us 2005-2006
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- successfully trained all personnel to optimize productivity and maximize profits on behalf of company.
retail merchandise supervisor toys 'r' us 1999-2005
- actively supervised 15 associates on third shift, while also overseeing store opening and closing operations.
- strategically organized and implemented fall and spring merchandising/advertising resets to generate sales and increase profits.
- served as traveling store renovator, specializing in fixtures and merchandising.
ohio university 1999
bachelors of science industrial technology; minor in business
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!