Results-driven Sales Professional specializing in the Healthcare/Medical sector eager to apply dynamic business development, account management and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing revenue performance
Adeptness throughout the sales spectrum with exemplary skills in territory management and growth, lead generation, negotiating and closing. Analyze industry, emerging products/services, and market activity to plan strategies, penetrate new business, and optimize competitive positioning. Impressive capabilities in consultative selling, marketing, and goal setting. Well-versed in FMLA, COBRA, and Section 125 cafeteria benefit plans. Excel in preparing and delivering persuasive sales presentations and proposals. Considerable knowledge and experience with HMO, POS, Medicare + Choice, Medicare Supplements, Carve-out and Complementary Plans, ASO and fully-insured plans/funding.
Member of President s Club at RS Medical for four years.
Ranked among top 10% for seven years at RS Medical.
Successfully penetrated and grew new market into one of top-producing territories nationally.
Established and launched payor-focused strategy now modeled in other territories at RS Medical.
Strategically secured and initiated business with U.S. Department of Veteran s Affairs.
Actively assisted in development of national sales strategy as member of Sales Advisory Board.
Consistently exceeded sales quotas as Group Account Manager at St. Joseph Healthcare.
- Conducted extensive market analysis to uncover and secure new business at TriCore Reference Libraries.
International Rehabilitative Services dba RS Medical, 2002 to Present
Deliver compelling sales presentations for company products and services to healthcare providers, patients, insurance companies and managed care organizations.
Instruct patients in proper use of prescribed devices and obtain billing information.
Recognized as consistent top producer with specialized talents in relationship-building.
Decisively profiled, developed, and implemented sales plan for territory.
Serve as liaison between peers and management as integral member of Sales Advisory Board.
St. Joseph Healthcare PSO, Inc., 1999 to 2002
Group Account Manager
Prospected and acquired group business with accountability for full-scope account management including quality assurance and timely financial/data reporting.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Monitored and ensured quality plan implementation by efficiently responding to RFPs, negotiating contracts, and preparing group plan documents.
Facilitated compliance with CMS and DOI regulations as well as group contracted standards.
Proficiently drove sales and marketing efforts for St. Joseph MedicarePlus product.
Fostered, nurtured and maintained strong relationships with area physicians, hospitals and insurance brokers to maximize referral business.
TriCore Reference Laboratories, 2000 to 2001
Medical Laboratory Sales Consultant
- Conducted in-depth assessments to qualify prospects, negotiated and signed contracts, and provided ongoing support to clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Cultivated effective relationships with physician offices, clinics, inpatient/outpatient facilities, and managed care companies.
- Appreciated by clients and prospects for advanced knowledge of local healthcare trends, legislative initiatives and the business community.
New Mexico Blue Cross Blue Shield, 1998 to 1999
Account Coordinator C NM Retiree Healthcare Authority DSU
- Successfully supported administration of five plans (one HMO, two POS, and two Medicare supplements) serving 20,000+ members.
- Facilitated seamless account administration encompassing contracting, coordination of benefits, network design, and complaint, appeal, and grievance procedures.
- Steered quality assurance on financial reporting including preliminary corporate P&L statements.
Contract & Billing Coordinator, Horizon Health Care Corporation
Exception Analyst, Baxter Healthcare, Inc.
Bachelors of Arts Degree, American Studies, University of Texas at San Antonio ~ GPA 3.8
Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!