Eager to contribute extensive background in healthcare administration and technology as well as dynamic instructional skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
Sound knowledge of medical industry rules and regulations; enforce and improve policies to strengthen compliance and elevate service standards.
Analyze, create and execute administrative, technology-based, and operational procedures to eliminate redundancy, standardize clinic/office workflow, accelerate output, and fortify patient care.
Reputation for integrity, problem solving abilities, and professionalism.
Superior blend of public speaking/presentation, interpersonal, leadership, and instructional skills.
Adaptable and tenacious; quickly master new roles, responsibilities, technologies/software and environments.
Exemplary ability to work both independently and collaboratively, maintain confidentiality of files and documents, and supervise highly productive employees.
Galion Community Hospital, Galion, Ohio, 2009 to Present
Workflow and Training Consultant
- Seamlessly steer implementation of e-MDs software for 20 providers and supporting staff.
- Plan, schedule and direct all project phases and delegate tasks to two team members.
- Resourcefully established and implemented policies and procedures for office and billing department.
e-MDs, Austin, Texas, 2007 to 2009
Workflow and Training Consultant
- Provided training in e-MDs software in classroom and online environments as well as onsite at physicians practices.
- Persuasively promoted and explained software features and benefits which enable, create and achieve smooth and efficient workflow in a paperless office.
- Delivered compelling and informative presentations to large audiences at 2008 User Conference.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Dr. Joseph Cohen, Cedar Park Pediatrics, 2005 to 2006
- Spearheaded full-scope office operations inclusive of billing, patient relations, staffing, administrative tasks, and credentialing.
- Actively assisted doctor in completing build-out of practice vital to professional growth and sustainability.
Partners in Family Medicine, Dr. A. Nolen & Dr. Ronald Only, 2004 to 2005
- Streamlined daily office activities by decisively formulating workflows, processes and procedures to expedite billing operations, meet staffing needs, and elevate patient care.
Round Rock Pediatrics, Dr. B. Brown, 2003 to 2004
Front Office Manager
- Quickly advanced from initial role as Billing Office Manager to oversee complete front office activities based on exceptional leadership talents, organizational skills, and clinical knowledge.
- Concurrently served as back-up Medical Assistant, exhibiting outstanding versatility.
Automated Medical Services, 2002 to 2003
- Performed medical billing for 12 physicians, expeditiously processing appeals and communicating with providers to resolve problems with accounts and ensure satisfaction.
- Conducted extensive follow-up to ensure accuracy of account information.
City of Austin Insurance, 2001 to 2002
Third-Party Administrator C ERISA
- As third-party customer representative for firm, answered incoming calls from clients, researched claims, and interpreted/explained benefits to retirees.
Associate s Degree in Business, Saint Leo University, 2009 to Present
Medisoft, Millbrook/Centricity, QuickBooks, Lytec, Dr. Notes, Microsoft Office, e-MDs Solution Series
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!