detail-oriented autocad designer and drafter eager to contribute skills and depth of knowledge towards actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance
ø offer 10 years of progressive autocad and piping experience, with expertise in freehand, autocad, 2d, 3d, scale, and non scale drafting
ø solid background in design, p&id development, piping layouts, pfds, isometric drawings
ø conduct pipe minimum, wall thickness, hydro test pressure, calculation per asme b31.3 and material take-offs
ø free hand and autocad, 2d, 3d, scale and non scale
ø work closely with clients on modifications to meet specifications and standards
ø demonstrated ability to streamline the drawing process, resulting in increased efficiency, accuracy, and clarity
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments; participate in survey field crews and on-site planning efforts
ø sharp technical proficiencies including autocad r14, autocad 2004, ms word, and outlook express
tri-tech surveying company, houston, tx 8/01 c 1/09
autocad drafter / technician
- produced precise, clear technical drawings for a range of projects for this long-standing provider of full-scale land surveying services
- accurately developed new subdivision plats and determined housing plans in accordance with lot specifications
- generated field work calculations; prepared, verified, and finalized form and slab surveys
- worked closely with project / design team to modify
designs, resolve potential issues, and assist with technical queries
tejas surveying, inc., sugar land, tx 8/00 c 8/01
- steered autocad projects from start to finish and built detailed drawings based on client and engineer instruction
- formed, plotted, and finalized surveys for residential construction
- prepared necessary documents to ensure compliance with developmental standards, ordinances, and codes
guanchow engineering consultants, insert location 7/99 c 8/00
autocad piping designer / drafter
- successfully constructed and completed piping plans and isometric drawings
- expertly inspected pipe supports and verified tie-in locations to ensure accuracy, adequate access, and maintenance space for future connecting piping
- prepared field pipe support survey and documentation for piping pre-fabrication and erection activities; composed p&id, iso, pipe support, equipment layout-tank, vessel, and tower drafting
houston community college, houston, tx
1998 c insert year
basic cad ~ intermediate cad ~ advanced cad ~ solid modeling / design
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include ten years of experience in drawing drafting. i excel at collaborating with engineers and design teams to successfully complete key projects.
i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward performing surveys, calculations, and drawings. my superior organizational skills have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to efficiently prepare documentation and coordinate with other specialists. to complement this background, i ve completed cad and solid modeling / design courses at houston community college.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!