Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt seeking opportunity as Director of Production Operations where exceptional management experience, significant quality control expertise, and proven staff leadership talents will provide an immediate and measurable impact to the employer.
- Adept at directing personnel and manufacturing operations in a union and non-union environment.
- Substantial experience in hands-on production management, P&L accountability, strategic planning, facility maintenance, logistics and personnel leadership.
- Excellent background in project management, program administration, inventory control, and OSHA compliance; considerable experience fulfilling role as Emergency Preparedness Coordinator.
- Adept at managing suppliers and enforcing and quality/Six Sigma compliance.
- Polished blend of scheduling, planning, prioritization, analytical, and budgeting capabilities.
- Reputation for superior initiative, establishing a cooperative climate across multiple departments, and identifying opportunities which will result in long-term benefits for the employer.
- Appreciated for strong communication and public speaking skills, and expertise in staff development.
- Harness enthusiasm and energy to build and inspire teams, resolve conflicts, elevate morale, and steer personnel to achieve productivity excellence.
Operations Supervisor, Verizon Communications, Richmond, VA, 2005 to Present
Operations Manager, Capital One Financial, Richmond, VA, 1998 to 2005
Successfully project-managed initiative at Capital One to develop high performance work systems.
Recognized for displaying exceptional performance with an Outstanding Achievement Award from Verizon and the CEO Award while with Capital One Financial.
Improved daily efficiency and strengthened cost control by implementing JIT delivery schedule.
Leverage Lean management and Six Sigma methodologies to significantly enhance and expedite existing operational procedures, boost output, reduce headcount, and decrease vendor expenses to capture annual savings of more than $1M.
Resourcefully initiated use of production and trouble log databases to meticulously track resources, vital to supporting critical decision-making.
Completed training to become a Lead Auditor in 2007 and conducted internal audits to ensure compliance with ISO 9000 standards specific to the telecommunications industry.
Apply dynamic leadership proficiency toward coaching, developing, motivating and managing quality talent, administer regular performance evaluations, and emphasize team cohesiveness and productivity.
Chesapeake Corporation, West Point, VA,1995 to 1998
United States Marine Corps, 1989 to 1995
B.A.S. Degree in Human Resource Management (in progress) C University of Richmond
A.A. Degree in Business Administration C Strayer University
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt C Villanova University
Hiring Agent Name
Please accept this letter and accompanying resume in application for the Director of Production Operations opportunity that is currently available with Lumber Liquidators. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a strong background in directing manufacturing operations, proven talents in project and personnel management, and the flexibility to skillfully handle competing priorities with an unwavering commitment to accuracy, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, and efficiency. To complement these qualifications, I offer solid analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, and planning skills which are paramount in an operations management capacity.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through technical acumen, and polished communication skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!