yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile healthcare management business professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
respected manager offering over 5 years of solid and progressive healthcare administration experience, including expertise within personnel supervision, inventory control, supply distribution, and business administration capacities. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone. technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including access, excel, word, power point, and outlook.
inventory supervisor cardinal health 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from assisting with the on-boarding of 3 large hospitals systems to performing analysis of large amounts of data and ensuring hospitals have a consistent supplies.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 14-member staff and actively collaborated in operational functions such as training in inventory procedure, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- actively collaborate with vendors to resolve backorder issues in a timely and efficient manner.
north texas transportation supervisor cardinal health 2006-2007
- utilized extensive knowledge of dot regulations in supervising all transportation operations for 30 delivery drivers, ensuring timely deliveries to hospitals and clinics.
- drove the implementation and troubleshooting of two new software programs.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
distribution supervisor cardinal health 2005-2006
- successfully steered distribution operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively supervised a diverse group of employees, while also assisting management team in all business operations.
bachelor of science in biomedical science; minor in spanish
texas tech university
masters of business administration in health organization management
de madrid, spain
certificate of hispanic studies
college of veterinary medicine; distinguished student in biomedical science, 1998
golden key national honor society, top 15% of class
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!