- electrical knowledge c personable, persuasive, and highly respected for electrical acumen, displaying a positive leadership approach, and consistently surpassing time and service objectives.
relationship building c merges solid 12 year career to forge, nurture, and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and enthusiastically collaborates to achieve established goals and expectations.
safety awareness/teambuilding c effectively communicates and motivates team members toward safety awareness, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis on safety.
end user satisfaction c blends integrity, innovative thinking, and leadership attributes to ensure first-rate customer satisfaction. optimizes service delivery through decision-making talents, critical thinking skills, and an unwavering drive to excel.
progress energy, pinellas county, fl, 1999 c 2009
installed, maintained, and repaired electrical lines, equipment, and fixtures; ensured that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
utilized analytical ability to plan layout and installation of electrical lines, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications.
prepared sketches or followed blueprints to determine the location of lines and equipment and to ensure conformance to specifications and safety standards.
assessed preliminary schematics and work orders for materials used and services to performed.
repaired or replaced power lines, equipment, and fixtures, using tools, bucket trucks, line trucks, and the necessary underground fault finding equipment.
tested electrical systems and continuity of circuits using testing devices such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including ammeters, voltmeters, and all fault finding test equipment.
- successfully completed progress energy training in switching and tagging procedures, in addition to underground and overhead construction/maintenance.
- remained competent in wood pole climbing and won several awards for the lineman s rodeo; competed in the lineman s rodeo for 7 consecutive years.
- called upon to assist and support restoration efforts post-hurricane or after strong storms.
- entrusted to maintain a class a driver s license.
pike electrical contractors, 1997 c 1999
traced, identified, and corrected malfunctions and failures in distribution l circuitry; assisted, as required, in electrical restoration efforts and construction tasks.
diagnosed malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of outages and correct the problem.
- quickly grew in ability as a journey lineman by grasping new and complex electrical concepts.
electrical engineering (1 year) ~ bluefield state college, bluefield, wv
vocational courses c drafting, computer-aided drafting (cad)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!