Bilingual (English/Spanish) professional eager to contribute analytical, problem solving, creative and communication skills toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving goals and objectives.
Well-versed in workflow management, operations, property management, and customer service.
Advanced technical acumen and highly skilled in creating databases, formulas, and spreadsheets to track and maintain vital business information.
Possess strong leadership, planning, multi-tasking, interpersonal and prioritization skills.
Versatile and meticulous; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments
Excel in financial functions such as billing, payroll, budgeting, and bookkeeping.
Consistently employ a collaborative, team player work approach to optimize results.
Wells Fargo Bank, Beaverton, OR, 2010 to Present
- Spearhead daily Loss Mitigation operations for Home Equity Solutions department comprised of 120+ mortgage specialists, seamlessly driving cohesive efforts among agents, team leads, supervisors and managers.
- Delegate workload for agents and maintain reports for tracking performance.
- Demonstrate advanced computer skills in creating pivot tables, macros, formulas, scripts, and custom worksheets to analyze and elevate staff performance and resolve department deficiencies.
- Maintain databases and adeptly operate applications such as CMS, Aspect, Avaya, and IDial to expedite workflow, optimize customer service and satisfaction, and enhance intercompany communication.
- Expeditiously analyzed and processed data related to mortgage loans and financial services.
- Created formulas in Excel to collect, process and evaluate broad-scope data, maintained company databases, and programmed solutions in Visual Basic to support and optimize daily operations.
- Proactively played an integral role in maintaining productive office operations.
Greystone Village Apartment, Indianapolis, IN, 2009 to 2010
- Supported property management activities by administering contracts, generating daily and weekly reports, conducting bank deposits, coordinating maintenance, and executing marketing efforts.
- Prepared P&L (profit and loss) statements, processed Section 8 information, and contributed to accounting and collections efforts.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
NCAA Eligibility Center, Indianapolis, IN, 2008 to 2009
Client Relations Specialist
- Reviewed and processed eligibility data for high school and amateur athletes, efficiently conducting research and interpreting eligibility policies and procedures.
- Communicated extensively with student athletes as well as NCAA senior leadership.
Capital Property Management, Portland, OR, 2007 to 2008
- Orchestrated advertising and promotional efforts to maximize community awareness of properties and achieve leasing goals.
- Performed daily administrative tasks such as report preparation and financial analysis.
- Directed, motivated and managed leasing associates, consistently emphasizing resident relations and satisfaction.
Verizon Wireless, Rancho Cordova, CA, 2006 to 2007
- Provided exemplary customer service through high-level troubleshooting of telecommunication devices such as PDAs and Smartphones and instructing customers in product use.
- Relied on excellent knowledge of multiple operating systems, enterprise services, and switch provisioning to rapidly resolve problems and achieve satisfied customers.
Prime Time Communications, Beaverton, OR, 2004 to 2006
Customer Service Representative
- Delivered first-rate technical assistance with gift card terminals and gift cards.
- Efficiently responded to inquiries concerning merchants gift card systems.
Leasing Consultant, Tamaron Ranch Apartments, Sacramento, CA
Substitute Teacher, Elk Grove Unified School District, Elk Grove, CA
Emotion Coder, Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford, CA
Production Assistant, Link Data Card Systems, Beaverton, OR
B.A. Degree, Psychology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, 2004
Microsoft Word and Excel, Visual Basic, SQL, CMS, Aspect, Avaya, IDial, Yardi, OneSite
Hiring Agent Name
Are you currently seeking a solutions-driven, bilingual and focused <insert job title/position> with excellent creative talents? If so, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to a unique blend of leadership and technical expertise, I bring to you a Bachelor s Degree from Stanford University, solid research experience, exceptional customer service skills, and keen analytical abilities. To complement these qualifications, I offer a strong blend of ingenuity, organizational skills, forecasting abilities, and critical thinking capabilities which should prove instrumental as a <insert job title/position>.
If selected to join your organization, you will find me to be an enthusiastic and detail-driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. I would most certainly be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!