YYYYYY X. YYYYYY
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ● (xxx-xxx-xxxx ● email@example.com
Territory Management Executive offering seasoned background in brand marketing, public relations, and marketing strategy development. Possess an outstanding blend of interpersonal, communication, and negotiating skills. Analyze operational inefficiencies and deploy business instinct to implement solutions for improvements. Constantly seeks to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, market share, and quality control. Fluently bi-lingual in English and Spanish. Core competencies include:
Brand Marketing Public Relations Marketing Strategy
Operational Planning Strategic Alliances Business Development
District-wide Training Entrepreneurial Spirit Client Relations
Invista - Stainmaster, 2005 to Present
Territory Manager, 2007 to Present (Los Angeles, CA)
- Spearhead full territory management inclusive building client relations, increasing profits, minimizing losses, and launching marketing strategies among retailers.
- Travel territories to meet with STAINMASTER Flooring Centers and Master Store Gallery retailers to offer expertise on how to maximize market presence.
- Championed efforts to advance company by promoting growth among 50+ accounts.
- Elevated profit margin to equal or surpass previous goals.
- Spearheaded marketing initiatives and promotions improvements for STAINMASTER dealers including advertisement, signage, and product placement.
- Cultivate the professional growth of sales associates through one-on-one discussions, and periodic regional training sessions.
- Overturned the negative status of several under-performing accounts and increased entire territory by10%.
- Awarded a $5K bonus for 10% significant growth accomplished 2007.
- Deemed Top-Producer throughout division for capturing 8% growth by 2nd quarter of 2008.
- Spearheaded a major transaction that netted $35K in profit growth in 2 months.
Marketing Services Specialist, 2005 to 2007 (Southern, CA & Arizona)
- Planned, developed, and provided training and staff development programs for store associates, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, and workshops.
- Directly impacted market presence and profits through positioning point of sale merchandising in Home Dept stores.
- Facilitated 3 to 4 regional 102 trainings per month in collaboration with the District Flooring trainers.
Home Depot, Colma & Signal Hill, CA, 2002 to 2005
- Directed the success of 10 personnel including advice on customer service issues.
- Enhanced employees abilities through effective training.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice ~ California State University, Long Beach, CA
Associate of Arts, General Education ~ Skyline College, San Bruno, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!