versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven management professional with proven experience in the highly competitive sales sector. long-respected for advanced abilities in branch operations, business development, sales, client relations, and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in 50+ staff leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving revenue goals to meet strict timelines. excel at managing employees, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives. adeptly decodes complex situations and deploys business instinct to present logical plans then delegates effectively, remains committed to outcome, and embraces flexible ways to achieve goals. core competencies include:
food & beverage operations
team building & leadership
allstate insurance, san diego, california
exclusive insurance agent, 2000 to 2008
- direct the success of 8-member staff and consistently employ ideas that boost employee morale, propel sales, and continually enhance the overall growth of the organization.
- attend meetings, seminars, and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- esteemed as the #1 agent in region for commercial sales for new agents. (fy2007)
- ranked #3 in southern california commercial sales. (fy2007)
- awarded the top telemarketing agent accolade. (fy2006)
- positioned as #1 agent in san diego county for auto new growth. (fy2002)
- earned top telemarketer from allstate.
independent insurance agent, 2003 to 2006
- oversaw personnel management tasks of 4 distinct branches including hiring, professional development, and motivation.
- directed the daily operations of personal branch in addition to 3-member staff.
- sought out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- sold various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, and medical policies.
- demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit while launching out as independent insurance professional.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
marriage---homemaker, 1998 to 2000
hank bosi & associates, san diego, california
- directly enhanced professional development of 30+ new agents through training modules focused on running a successful insurance agency; hiring, product knowledge, sales strategy, recognizing market potential, profitability, telemarketing, and how to sustain a volatile market.
- developed the professional potential of 20 established agents to motivate, increase sales, and introduce new products.
- constantly stayed in the top 5 sales market while having half the sales staff of the other 10 districts in san diego county.
- crossed multi-cultural lines as an agent for spanish, tagalog, vietnamese, and english clients.
xerox school of selling, telemarketing
lewis university, lockport, illinois
- women s selling seminars
- excel programs,
- tom hopkins selling
- tony robins, 2-day sales and motivation seminars
- ken dryer
- michael beckweth
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
my 10+ years of professional experience in management leads me to believe that i should become the next successful addition to <<company>> as a <<position>>. as you review my career history as demonstrated in the attached r sum , you are sure to see my familiarity with all aspects of the necessary tasks to perform the duties of the position in excellence. professionalism and tact effectively combine with my education and expertise to produce a strong candidate that delivers undeniable results.
a few of my most important qualifications consist of managing several multifunctional employees with a direct focus on increasing the bottom line; exhibiting such vivid leadership abilities that i advanced from district trainer to owning my own independent insurance business.
my ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing combines with an in depth responsible for my own professional development, the growth of employees under my supervision, and the effective implementation of decisions that directly affect the bottom line and revenue goals. as an exclusive insurance agent, it is my duty to correctly compile and maintain sales reports and confidential records with relation to personnel performance. my expertise lends to my ability to exercise initiative and work independently when necessary and call forth the efforts of an organized team when necessary. my career progression has required applying sound judgment, discretion and establishing priorities accordingly. my success derives from the consistency of creating lasting relationships with customers, my staff, and others i meet daily. even when training other professionals my goal is always to achieve maximum motivation, teamwork, and efficacy.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!